K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > SS501

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments They made me love kpop <3 my first love... i mean loves haha jk

message 2: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Sad they kinda broke up.

message 3: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments The good thing is they separated on friendly terms. I really like JungMin and YoungSaeng.

message 4: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Aww dont say they broke up :( it makes me sad... They're doing solo activities right now :) i love Kyu Jong's Yesterday and Young Saeng's Rainy Heart and Let It Go so much <3 also they said they would get together again to do another performance. I wanna go :')

message 5: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yeah,I don't listen to them much but it was sad and i never really got why.

message 6: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Their company wouldn't renew their contract and they couldn't all sign together with another company... So now they are all under different companies T_T oh did you know kibum was ss501 hyung jung's little brother? They look and sound so alike <3 but their personalities are so different haha

message 7: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yess,i acually knew,I like Kibum ce he was funny and cute.

message 8: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Yah i wonder if Kibum will sing again? I hope he does. I think Xander came out with a song a couple months ago...

message 9: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Really omfg I gotta check it out.

message 10: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments There was one called I Just :)

message 11: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments really,i have to check it out.Ohh by the way Kibum and Ukiss met again.Go to allkpop and you can find it.Eli is all hugging him.sooooooo saddddd.

message 12: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments ^what?! T.T ok...

message 13: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments GOOOOOOO.I was so sad.^-^