City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

do you feel bad for simion?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erica cause he loved clary for ten years and she finially got a man (jace).
what do you think?

Nicole D. I think Simon will get his own happy ending.

Mary No!!!

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Yes, up until he became a vampire-I have no idea why!

Lint *Simon

I don't. Just because you love someone, doesn't mean they have to love you back.

Rose I felt sorry for him, but not because Clary didn't love him back, because I figured he'd get a girl. I just felt bad because he ended up getting dragged into a pretty dangerous world, where all the trouble seemed to find him (starting with getting turned into a rat).

Claire I don't really, he kind of annoys me. Clary didn't love him back, it won't always happen your way. I haven't read the other books yet.. I am going to though.

message 8: by Darlene (last edited May 31, 2012 11:53AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Darlene Rose wrote: "I felt sorry for him, but not because Clary didn't love him back, because I figured he'd get a girl. I just felt bad because he ended up getting dragged into a pretty dangerous world, where all the..."

I agree with this. I feel bad for him because he got turned into a rat and then a vampire. I feel bad because (spoiler if you haven't read City of Fallen Angels) (view spoiler). I feel bad he got into the whole paranormal mess. And I feel bad for him because he gets treated like crap sometimes.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

in the beginning i felt bad,but now i think there is more for him to come and he will get his happy ending someway

Simplyminali i used to feel bad for him but now hes got isabelle

Robin - Wicked By Design No, because Clary was never going to be able to care for him the way he cared for her and Jace coming into the picture forced him to realize this and finally move on.

Yetty Sometimes , but sometimes I thought he was annoying