K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > Infinite

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Such cuties <3 also their macknae sungjong is soooo pretty <3

message 2: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments My friend is obsessed with them.I like L.

message 3: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments They're all great. My favorite song is Paradise. All their songs have great choreography, my favorite being BTD.

message 4: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Yah! I like Before The Dawn too ;) i like jogging to that song.

message 5: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments hehehe,I am learning the scorpian dance.... And every time i listen to Paradise I always think of Boys over flowers"ALMOST PARADISE>"

message 6: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Lol

message 7: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments heheh,everytime someone brings up paradise in class or anything i just start singing it.

message 8: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments I've really started to love Infinite lately. I didn't really pay much attention to them before, but their songs are amazing. *q*
I really love listening to The Chaser even though it came out a while ago, but its so addicting. I also love their special album a lot.

message 9: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I love listening to the chaser because of the we got the orange juice part. Lol every time I hear I just bust out laughing.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

That was the same with me to! I didn't pay attention to Infinite but after I watched the season player I just wanted to know more about them.

message 11: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I just got into them like yesterday. It's all because of dong woo and his addicting pink hair in special girl <3

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cute! You should really watch Season Player Infinite it is really funny. It's about how Infinite try to run away from their manager cause they want to have free time. There one of those groups that are pushed hard and never get to do what they want. :(

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That's cute! You should really watch Season Player Infinite it is really funny. It's about how Infinite try to run away from their manager cause they want to have free time. There one of those groups that are pushed hard and never get to do what they want. :(

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Their so cute!!!!!!!
And I love how in season player, they were running away from their manager
it was really funny!
I really like their song before the dawn(btd)
i love their dance and the way they sing the song :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Their so cute!!!!!!!
And I love how in season player, they were running away from their manager
it was really funny!
I really like their song before the dawn(btd)
i love their dance and the way they sing the song :)

message 16: by Ivan (new)

Ivan | 32 comments Man in Love is such a good song! Hoya is my Bias <3!

message 17: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments Bias list of Infinite:

Sunggyu
Dongwoo
Hoya
Sunyeol
Woohyun
L
Sungjong

It's actually really hard to place them in this order because they all are so fkajgae;ojga;gaj;fa awesome

message 18: by Ivan (last edited Jun 15, 2013 12:19AM) (new)

Ivan | 32 comments L's Bravo Viewtiful by L (엘)
L's Bravo Viewtiful

L's Bravo Viewtiful! I finally got to reading this! So glad my friend let me take a look at it! I looooove it! Not that many KPOP stars write books do they? It reminded me of when Tablo wrote a book. I really really want to read it, but I cannot find a copy of it still after years. :/

message 19: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments *raises hand* I have! I loved how at the random dance part, they took Sunggyu out and Infinite did so well. I'm like awe Sunggyu oppa :(

message 20: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments Khadija wrote: "@Soon-yiHearto: I have watched all of the Weekly Idol Infinite episodes and luv how the mcs tell Sunggyu that Infinite was meant to be a 6 member boy group....and then they told him he should work ..."

And then Woohyun was like "Ill be leader xD" lol I love Infinite's humor. They always gang up on poor Sunggyu. Have you seen seasame street infi ite? Omg I love We got married hoya and dongwoo edition too funny

message 21: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments Khadija wrote: "@Soon-yiHearto: I feel bad for Sunggyu but at the same time it's rlly funny! I love how the mcs on Weekly Idol always love to bully one member of the group. No, I have not seen seasame street infin..."

Right?! In every grouo there is one that gets picked on the most and usually the older one haha and yes you can watch infinite seasame street on youtube.

message 22: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl Has anyone seen Infinite's new MV called "Destiny"? I absolutely ADORED it! I loved the costumes, song, and the dancing was pretty good (still liked "The Chaser" dancing more)! I fell in love with all the members because I feel like I got appreciate them all in this music video! What did you guys think?

message 23: by Ivan (new)

Ivan | 32 comments LOVEEE IT! Infinite is my favorite KPOP group and every comeback they have is constantly amazing! The song is constantly in my head already and I love blasting it while driving down the street.

message 24: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl @Ivan
Oh my goodness, same here! I've been humming it all day!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I love their new song Destiny! I love how they were all in sync. When I first heard the song it kinda reminded me of Btd.

message 26: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments They're going to have a world tour. Don't know which cities they'll be in though.

message 27: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments ya, it was really nice! speaking of dope, wasnt jong up's hat dope? get it,, it had dope written on it.....i thought that was funny

message 28: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl @Cielu
OMG, that's the purest form of dope :P!

message 29: by ☾Tracy☆ (last edited May 22, 2014 01:52PM) (new)

☾Tracy☆ (kimix3_ily_freedom) Ahhh!~ Infinite released their Season 2 album yesterday!!! Also, Last Romeo MV is on YT! c: ♥♥♥

message 30: by Ikram (new)

Ikram (ikki_94) Inspirits don't forget to watch #BACK!!!
Let's reach 2.5M tonight ^^

nightwing_shawshank | 517 comments i think the guy from infinite who also was in master's sun for a little while is cute.

message 32: by Kopika (new)

Kopika | 2 comments I'm totally obsessed with.. my phone is filled up nly with their reality shows and videos.... luv all of them... especially myungsoo a lot... he s sooooooo cuuute... and handsome.. I luv their "nothing's over" song.. its my first song I hear as soon as I wake up...

message 33: by Kopika (new)

Kopika | 2 comments I'm totally obsessed with.. my phone is filled up nly with their reality shows and videos.... luv all of them... especially myungsoo a lot... he s sooooooo cuuute... and handsome.. I luv their "nothing's over" song.. its my first song I hear as soon as I wake up... so refreshing...

message 34: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosie32) I LOVE Infinite!! My favorite songs ate Destiny, Back and Last Romeo. L is my fave ❤ ^-^

message 36: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosie32) ^ omg i love it!!!

message 38: by nightwing_shawshank (last edited Jan 15, 2015 12:04AM) (new)

nightwing_shawshank | 517 comments i bought an infinite poster today aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

message 39: by Erina (new)

Erina | 160 comments Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lucky ! I went to the mall and infinities last Romeo was there along with tts jaejoong 4 minute Snsd and stuff like that but like I HAD NO MONEY *^*

nightwing_shawshank | 517 comments i wanted to spend more but there was sooo much to choose from it came down to what poster looked better in my room. i mean seriously they had tops,posters,key rings,calenders,sticky tape, braclets,necklaces,cd,bags and stickers for certain groups imean were does my loyaly lie?