K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > Big Bang

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I love them,i was obsessed with them last year but i got over it.Lol My favorite is T.O.P

message 2: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Everyone loves T.O.P. haha. I reaally like their song Blue and also Big Bang :)

message 3: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments i love their new song bad boy,can't wait ofr monster to come out.

message 4: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments A lot of their music is great, as a group and solo. Wonderful, Lady, Heartbreaker, I Need a Girl, Strong Baby, Turn It Up, Oh Yeah...so many. It is hard to pick a favorite song and member.

message 5: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I just really love most of their song,I will always pop up behind my freind and say "fantactic baby and start danceing

message 6: by Regina (new)

Regina  (saccharinerants) | 13 comments G-Dragon is my favorite. Because he's so cute when he's acting like a girl. And I also love his fashion statement. My favorite songs are, fantastic baby, knock-out, lies, bad boy and many more haha! Have you gals check out their new song titled "Monster"?

message 7: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Yah i really like the Monster mv <3 such fun hairdos xD "im not a monster..." that part made me laugh because you know how lady gaga calls her fans little monsters? Haha ahhh just kidding ^_~

message 8: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Omg,I love monster At first I was scared then I LOVED IT.I like T.O.P and Seungri and Teayang.I like Teayang because he is really funny.

message 9: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Haha yah the beginning was like a video game i think ;) but its such a pretty song. I love their cool costumes and T.O.P's hat <3

message 10: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yeah,and don't forget the crazy hair :D

message 11: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Oh my gosh yah the cylinder hair made me giggle when I first saw it ;P

message 12: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Me too,I almost fell out of my seat...

message 13: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Haha oh yeah have you ever seen Bigbang's parody of Boys Over Flowers? Ahhh that was so funny ;'D especially the ending--T.O.P's fake kiss w Daesung-- oh my gosh when T.O.P stroked Daesung's back I could not stop laughing ;P

message 14: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I did see it, really funny.T.O.P was funny,the ending was so funny i had to replay it like 12 times.

message 15: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Haha ya ;) i want to see the secret garden one next

message 16: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments They did one for Secret Garden?! Now I want to see it too.

message 17: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I didn't know they made one for secret garden.
Last year when Daesung got in an accident that ws soooo sad..:-(

message 18: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments oh my gosh you guys have got to see it. It's so funny. G-Dragon was so pretty as a girl ;P

message 19: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments really eowoowoOK

message 20: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments For some reason I used to think T.O.P was the leader... But then i realized it was actually GD ;D

message 21: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments me too cause he gets way more attention then some of the members.

message 22: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Probably because his voice is so deep and he just seems like the oldest :)

message 23: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments Finally saw the video for Monster. I thought they were scary the first time I saw them.

message 24: by Gabry (new)

Gabry (gabyhd) TOP is the oldest though! Bigbang's leader is not chosen my age, it's chosen by something else. TOP said he didn't want to be the leader, anyway~

message 25: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Oops ;) i don't really follow big bang very much so... It's weird though because i thought the leader was always the oldest, or the first one chosen or the richest or the best singer/rapper ^^ just kidding

message 26: by Gabry (new)

Gabry (gabyhd) Eh, it's okay. o3o I always thought leaders in kpop were leaders, just because they were leaders. Like one day someone comes up to you and says, "Okay, be the leader." And that's it lol.

message 27: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Lol-- that's probably what really happens. xD

message 28: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments it does... Lol did you guys notice the girl under TOP's pants in Moster Mv??

message 29: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments I didn't really see it until I saw all the comments about it. Now I see it every time. ^.~

message 30: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I know,I only aw it because i watched eatyourkimichi and they saw it,omfg it was scary.

message 31: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments ^oh i love watching eatyourkimchi! They're so funny and get to meet so many idols. So lucky.

message 32: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I know I was so jelouse they got to meet MBLaq and u-kiss and wondergirls and Nickhun sooo jelouseeee.JELLLLLLY

message 33: by Gabry (new)

Gabry (gabyhd) I never noticed it at all! When people were like, there's a girl, I was like, whut. So then I had to rewatch it a few times and then I finally saw it. XD

message 34: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yteah,kinda werid

message 35: by Astrid (new)

Astrid (dragonnoona) They where my first K-pop group and I have yet to fall in love with another one as much as I have with them. Just a few weeks after a friend linked me their music video for Monster I scoured the internet and downloaded their entire discography. I think it's safe to say that I'm a V.I.P. for life <3
Here are how the members rank for me (Don't kill me if I spell any of their names wrong ^^')
5) Sunguri
4) Deasung
3) Teyang
2) G-DRAGON
1) T.O.P

It was really hard for me to figure out where to put the last three. I think that it might be changing soon, though. T.O.P and G-DRAGON will always be my #1 & #2.

message 36: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments Did you guys hear Taeyang's song "Ringa Linga" and T.O.P's song "Doom Dada?" The video for '"Doom Dada" is supposed to come out tonight!! :D

message 37: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments OMG DOOM DADA IS ON ETERNAL REPEAT. I can't go to bed because I just keep listening to it over and over.

message 38: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) Bigbang was the group that first got me into kpop :) My fav is GD, but I obviously love them all! I cannot wait for the MADE full album in 12 daysssss

message 39: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) T.O.P poor bb in the army

message 40: by Yodamom (new)

Yodamom I got tickets to go see G Dragon In Houston this month for my birthday. I am so excited

message 41: by Libby (new)

Libby  (adjoas) | 7 comments Yodamom wrote: "I got tickets to go see G Dragon In Houston this month for my birthday. I am so excited"

I'm seeing him in Toronto on Sunday :)