K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > SHINee

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Awesome group,love their singing.I think they are strong in a lot of parts.Such as the main vocal and all.My faovrites have to be ONEW and KEY...

message 2: by Regina (new)

Regina  (saccharinerants) | 13 comments My bias is Taemin he's so very adorable <3

message 3: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments He is very cute <3 my friend loves him a lot haha

message 4: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Omo! I didn't even the SHINee thread was on here! YAYYYYYY MIN HO OPPA! 민호 오빠

message 5: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Taemin oppa is my bias!!!!! Especially after clue. Onew is also adorable!

message 6: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) He looked better after he cut his hair

message 7: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Wasn't that just an extension ?? And I loved him in long hair!!!!!!!!!!! Although he looks great with anything of course :P

message 8: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) It was an extension...? And of course MinHo oppa looks good with anything. I wonder what would happen if he tried to be aegeoyo (positive i spelled that wrong)....

message 9: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments That would kinda be freaky... I don't see it on him lol

message 10: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Yeah...now that i think about it...bad suggestion

message 11: by Toots (new)

Toots (toobiornotoobi) Minho, Key and Taemin all have different hairstyles now. I think Key looks cute with blonde hair

message 12: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Really? I feel like key always has the weirdest haircuts I loved his haircut in lucifer though <3

message 13: by Toots (new)

Toots (toobiornotoobi) he does weird things so im not surprised but i think cuz he hasnt really had that kinda look, so it suite him better. (dont know if tht made sense.)

message 14: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Sorta makes sense

message 15: by Toots (new)

Toots (toobiornotoobi) Lol thanks.

message 16: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Their new song is supposed to come out this week right????

message 17: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments I don't know, but I am looking forward to it.

message 18: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments Dream Girl is sooo good. Though I started loving it only after they performed it. The MV was fine but kinda ... waht? But they're Japanese songs are so beautiful I can barely stand it!

message 19: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments So what do you think of those pencil pants?

message 20: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Those pants they were wearing were a little tight don't you think?

message 21: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments Not really liking what they're putting Taemin in... he has that pajama looking outfit that also has a hundred bendy pencils on it or something i don't even know anymore... But I like the tight pants :)

message 22: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Yeah I'm not even sure what kind of image they are trying to portray. Do they want taemin or taeMAN. Because that's the last thing those pencils are doing

message 23: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments Did you see that recent interview where Taemin said he doesn't want to be a man anymore. He said it was burdensome.

message 24: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments What?! Where can I find this???! Atleast that explains everything...

message 25: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments Watch this youtube video. at about fifteen minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1kd_...

It's from their Dream Girl showcase.

message 26: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Lol Taemin was like being a man is too burdensome I want to be Taeminnie again.

message 27: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments Or according to Eat Your Kimchi:TAE-MAN!! Haha i love Simon and Martina!

message 28: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Is that a fellow nasty I hear?

message 29: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments Lol OOH YOU SO NASTYYY!!! Haha yep :) they have kpop music mondays out today on U-Kiss!! So excited to watch it!

message 30: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Is it already on YouTube...must go see.....

message 31: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Yay! Another nasty!!! Lol did anyone else also have trouble understanding what Eli meant in the song??

message 32: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments Eli's rap? Like the whole frostbite thing? Lol

message 33: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Ya....so cold when you do it to me like that? ...Am I hearing it wrongly?

message 34: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments No the whole thing was-so cold when u do it to me like that frostbite but karmas gonna bite back i can't believe all of the lies building inside now i know why. I just googled the eng lyrics and it's all about fire and burning stuff haha. Googling the translation makes more sense lol

message 35: by Kierstin (new)

Kierstin Kennedy (krorykins) | 88 comments Yay!! Fellow NASTIES!! I'm going to go watch their new review, since it's finally out!! I couldn't find it earlier.. :(

message 36: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments It was so funny :) i just watched it! They are too adorable (and nastaaayy!) lol

message 37: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Did you guys watch super juniors cooking cooking because if them?? That was hilarious and so adorable!!!

message 38: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Lmao I love EYK reviews so much. The one they did about ukiss made my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.
"No standing still anytime, including sundays"
^best. xD

message 39: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments Have any of you been watching their Wonderful Day show? Onew is just the cutest ball of fluff. If I had to choose just one to go on vacation with it would either be Onew or Minho.

message 40: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Wonderful day is a variety show right? My sister watches it on youtube but there are no subtitles.

message 41: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments If there are no subtitles then count me out. I always get so frustrated when I can't understand anything

message 42: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Its not that it doesn't have subtitles it's just my sister is 8 so she reads slowly. So when she watches it she watches the ones without subtitles so she doesn't get frustrated. Even without the subtitles she thinks it's the funniest thing in the world.

message 43: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Oh. Then I should probably save time for it :) thanks !

message 44: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) No problem ^_^

message 45: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments yeah there are subtitles. but even without them it's totally adorable.

message 46: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments I spend so much time watching dramas and shows that sometimes I forget I don't really understand Korean. xD

message 47: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I know right. I can only understand some words.

message 48: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Lol yah and when I'm watching regular tv or whatever, I always catch myself looking for the subtitles and then remembering I don't need them because I already understand english. orz.

message 49: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Lol I love when that happens. It's like you expect them to speak in Korean.

message 50: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments The same happens to me. At times I wish there were subtitles for English shows cuz I feel like there's something missing without them

« previous 1 3