K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > Mblaq

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments OMG i love mblaq. They are awesome my favorite is Thunder and lee joon.I love Cry,it makes me cry.

message 2: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments Lee Joon has such a nice smile. My favorite is Mir.

message 3: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I love most of them.But THunder is my favorite.

message 4: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments I like Y even though it is old, especially the Y [JR groove mix]. I work out to it along with 2pm and F.Cuz

message 5: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Heheheh,I really love Cry and Y by them.

message 6: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Mir is my favorite too <3 he's so funny

message 7: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yeah he is...

message 8: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Has anybody seen this is war...i....love....that...song...

message 9: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Yeeesssss!!!!!! That's such an afflicting song it makes me sad tho that I can't dance to it ! If only there were classes to teach kpop choreography!

message 10: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Amazing* lol dang this stupid iPhone -____-

message 11: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I was so sad when he committed suicide

message 12: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I was so sad when he committed suicide

message 13: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Girl are you trying to give me a heart attack. For a moment there, I thought someone really ccmmitted suicide. Until I realized you were talking about the mv. OTL

message 14: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Lol same first rxn lol!!! Luv ur new pic btw <3

message 15: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Lol sorry!

message 16: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Hey I know this is kind of random but do u guys have any idea on when werewolf boy will be available online or on DVD????

message 17: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Thank you! *glomps* and no sorry. Wat is this werewolf boy.
Me = hasn't watched a movie since summer ^^'

message 18: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments It's a korean movie that came out in theaters and se parts of the us that seems really cute. It's about this girl who meets a werewolf boy and helps him.
Wikipedia :
A Werewolf boy is a 2012 South Korean fantasy romance film in which a beautiful teenage girl (Park Bo-young) is sent to a country house for her health, where she befriends and attempts to civilize a feral boy (Song Joong-ki) she discovers on the grounds — but the beast inside him is constantly waiting to burst out.
The best part is that the main actor is the gir from the innocent man!! Lol

message 19: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Really? That sounds so good. And I LOVE Song Joong-ki. Have you ever seen Sungkyunkwan Scandal? That drama is amazing, and Song Joong-ki is in it.

message 20: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Really! Maybe after cheongdamdong Alice ill start it :)

message 21: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) They both sound good

message 22: by Bb2nz1 (new)

Bb2nz1 | 23 comments Has anyone seen Mblaq's new teaser photos for "Smoky Girl"? Love everyone's pics but...Mir's practically gave me a heart attack! xD The snakes were a nice touch but I didn't see one in Thunder's pic unless it was very obvious and I was just missing it cuz I was spazzing out from Mblaq actually releasing something in what seems like forever! :)

The boys look handsome as always and Joon especially looks great (my bias haha). I was surprised at first at all the muted colors in the pics but loved how their hair's so striking against the soft backgrounds. I'm looking forward to their new album "Sexy Beat" & I know I'll be humming any song from it nonstop for a few weeks lol! :)

message 23: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments ya I cant wait for their comeback!!

message 24: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Lol that sounds like something Joon would do. Now I have to go watch it.

message 25: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Lol that's why I love them.

message 26: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) That is a very good point. ^^

message 27: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Khor | 20 comments Has anyone heard of the news that Lee Joon and Cheondoong are gonna depart from MBLAQ?

I don't even know what to say... MBLAQ is my ultimate bias group and going through all of this is so hard!
2014 is such a bad year for kpop fans! So much sadness. T^T

message 28: by Kori (new)

Kori (korineko18) | 876 comments I read that recently! They're not completely decided but seems like it'll happen... :\

Well, I supposed all we can do is wish them luck on their solo careers. @w@ Thunder's song Monster is pretty epic...

nightwing_shawshank | 517 comments lol i just watched lee joon doing this weird skit in front of miranda kerr