K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 149 (149 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I really love them, they are much better then most rookie groups.I have to say i like EXO-k better then EXO-m.But that is probably because i love how the words are said in Korean then in mandarin.

message 2: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments I don't really listen to them much but they are so talented. I like Mama ;)

message 3: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments Mama has a very cool video. I also like History in addition to Mama.

message 4: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Omg I love them, Baekhyun and D.O. are ver talented in singing and KAI Is THE DANCING MACHINE.

I love Mama and History,I also love What is love. I can't wait for their new songs to come out...

message 5: by Astrid (new)

Astrid (dragonnoona) KAI is my bias in EXO <3 I've watched his martial arts teasers sooooooo many times~

message 6: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette | 346 comments Ahaha Kai is adorable .//u//. But I have to admit that I have a bit of a soft spot for Tao and Kris. :3

message 7: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments aah, i don't know them by name yet but they're amazing!! i love MAMA, but can anyone tell me if it has a different meaning in korean

message 8: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Is the beginning in Korean or is that them trying to sing something else

message 9: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Beg of mama? Like when they are saying something like *careless careless (?) anonymous anonymous(?) no one who care about me??? Idk lol

message 10: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Not the English but before that (i kinda feel in love with exo k yesterday )

message 11: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) *fell

message 12: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Lol I know I didn't even realize that it didn't make sense until I watched Simon and Martina's vid on it lol

message 13: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I know right. By the way it's Simon's birthday today. ^_^

message 14: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I don't know why no one else has already done this but we need to fangirl over exos comeback right now no matter how ridiculous their song is. Am I the only one who thinks its great that exo k can speak Chinese and exo m korean???

message 15: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) That is pretty cool. The company they're under must have put a lot of work into training them.

message 16: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments Biases:
Kai
Chanyeol
Sehun
Kris
Bacon

message 17: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) Kai~❤❤❤

message 18: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl Their comeback was AWESOME! Although, from the teaser, I thought it was going to have a plot so I was thrown off by that, but after I got over that, I LOVED "Wolf"!
And it's amazing that they speak both Chinese and Korean, I agree!
And, omo, *sighs* Kai... Am I the only one who thinks he rocks dreadlocks??? Well, personally he could probably where a bag on his head, and I'd still consider him sizzling hot but whatever :P.

message 19: by Ivan (new)

Ivan | 32 comments Just got the XOXO album and I LOOOOOOVE IT!! My favorite tracks are My Lady, Baby Don't Cry, and Heart Attack!

message 20: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 67 comments I thoight Kris had the dreadlocks?

message 21: by Ivan (new)

Ivan | 32 comments Soon-yiHearto wrote: "I thoight Kris had the dreadlocks?"

Nope it was Kai.

Wolf took me a while to get used to but omg when D.O. sings im like fejfnerjnejigfioer crazy fan boying. ahhaha

message 22: by Khanh (new)

Khanh (leprekhanh) Heart Attack, oh my goddd, it is the best!

I still cringe at Wolf's saranghaeyo part but it's slowly growing on me!

message 23: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl leprekhanh wrote: "Heart Attack, oh my goddd, it is the best!

I still cringe at Wolf's saranghaeyo part but it's slowly growing on me!"

Lol!!! I cringed the first time I heard that saranghaeyo part too! It does grow on you after awhile though :P!

message 24: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl Khadija wrote: "their comeback is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO epic! I have the song stuck in my head, and Kai is the only BOY that looks HOT in dreadlocks! The choreo, clothes, and setting is nothing less of what I ex..."
LOL! I'm glad you think Kai looks good in dreadlocks!!! I was waiting for someone to say that, lol, because I think he looks AWESOME in dreads :P :D!!!

message 25: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments same!! he looks daebak in them :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 11:41AM) (new)

I don't know exo that well.
I only like them because of their songs and dance
The only person that I know of is Kai beacuse he is a
really good dancer.
They look really cool when they dance and I've tried
to learn how to do to 'History'
I gave up after one try.
I'll try again sometime during this summer hopfully.

message 27: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments did any of you guys look up the lyrics for wolf?? they're hilarious

message 28: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl Cielu wrote: "did any of you guys look up the lyrics for wolf?? they're hilarious"
Lol, yep! It's pretty funny!

message 29: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Don't all Koreans do though ? I mean they go to a sauna so that's similar

message 30: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl @Cielu
That's what I was thinking! I think it's a Korean thing in general!

message 31: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments meh, I don't think it's that weird.

message 32: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments you can find all the other groups admitting to taking showers together. heck, there is video evidence of infinite lol

message 33: by Tgirl (new)

Tgirl @Khadija
I thought it was weird when I first heard about it in K-Pop, but I think it's a cultural thing because I've heard of it quite a lot.

message 34: by jayzchanelle (new)

jayzchanelle | 174 comments lol U-Kiss did it too! I just remembered they did it on their show "Vampire!" It was Eli and Dongho!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IrZ-O...
lol and Eli with his E.T. impersonation! XD

message 35: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) I think she said "What did you do? What was that?" After that I just looked at my phone like "He just threw somebody into a bunch of bricks. Are you freaking blind?"

message 36: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I didn't like the mv. I felt like it didn't really go along with the rhythm of the song. And I hated how they had multiple songs. It didn't blend well

message 37: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) @Cielu
I didn't like that the drama version was so short if that's what you're talking about.

message 38: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xxjeaneaxx) @Khadija
Finally! Also most two years of listening to kpop and watching kdramas pays off!

message 39: by Abandoned (new)

You really should. They make you feel bipolar, but for reason I like it better than American tv shows.

message 40: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments they are a lot more innocent which i like

message 41: by Abandoned (new)

You should try boys over flowers and playful kiss. Those are the ones that most people start out with.

message 42: by Abandoned (new)

No problem ^^

message 43: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I would start with your beautiful to. it's really nice, one of my favorites and the first one I watched :)

message 44: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments i actually didn't like anything about the Wolf comeback except for the album songs are good. but I'm looking forward to Growl.

message 45: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments So good!

message 46: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments I was impressed with the way they shot the MV and the song is killer.

message 47: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments I don't know, I feel like I just can't get into exo no matter what they come out with. it makes me sad

message 48: by Cielu, Mod Cielu ♥ (new)

Cielu | 468 comments Did you guys hear of the depressing news??? Woolim ent is now part of sm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 49: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments that's not depressing news. and they're not changing musically and they're not going to be part of smtown or anything. basically they'll just have more money and opportunities.

message 50: by Kinsey (new)

Kinsey (kconklin) | 170 comments lol sorry if I seemed a little serious. i just mean there's more than one way of looking at it.

« previous 1 3