K-Pop And Korean Dramas discussion

Girl/Boy Groups > U-Kiss

Comments Showing 1-50 of 187 (187 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I LOVE THEM!!!! Especially Dongho and Kevin,I miss Alexander and Kibum.......I hope they come back.

message 2: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Yah i know! I miss kibum and xander too :'( but i also really like aj and hoon... They should have made ukiss a 9 member band <3

message 3: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yup,i like Aj and Hoon too,but wouldn't it be epic if Alexander and kibum were in doradora?

message 4: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Haha yah... Can u imagine them doing the body rolls lol

message 5: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Yeah,that would be funny.I love how Kibum and Xander used to make perverted jokes.You should watch U-Kiss Vampire very funny.

message 6: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Oh wow how did u know i was watching that?! ;) have you watched Chefs Kiss? I love Elvin heehee ;P I also like watching Pops in Seoul with Ukiss cause they speak english n they have such cute accents <3

message 7: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments I love Soohyun.

message 8: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Yah soohyun seriously has the most amazing voice right ^^

message 9: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III | 154 comments Yes, he does, but I also like his body type and his smile. Maybe I'm saying too much.

message 10: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Lol yah i was watching ukiss vampire once n one of the eps had 4 of the members go on dates. Soohyun and his date were so mushy and romantic that it made me laugh ;) i thought dongho n his date were the cutest though <3

message 11: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Jeanette wrote: "Oh wow how did u know i was watching that?! ;) have you watched Chefs Kiss? I love Elvin heehee ;P I also like watching Pops in Seoul with Ukiss cause they speak english n they have such cute accen..."

OMG I am U-kiss crazy ia m cruently watching Pops in Seoul and also Chefs Kis.I love their enlish but Kevin ELI and Xander know english but it was still funny.

message 12: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Cindy wrote: "I love Soohyun."

Soohyun is my third favorite.**high five**

message 13: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Jeanette wrote: "Lol yah i was watching ukiss vampire once n one of the eps had 4 of the members go on dates. Soohyun and his date were so mushy and romantic that it made me laugh ;) i thought dongho n his date wer..."

OMg that episode was so funny,I loved the episode when they were making fish and they talked about their hardships and how depressed they were.I almost cried hen Kiseop was talking about almost committing suicide but he loved he's mother and wanted to succeed for her..

message 14: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments I know :'(( that ep was so sad! Eli's past also made me really sad... I cant believe he could only eat ramen noodles one day and the soup the next... Huhuhu T_T They all worked so hard. Ukiss is amazing ^^

message 15: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Heheheheh,Why did Eli go to china?I never knew why? Eli and Kevin ae so cute together.

message 16: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Lol elvin forever ;P yah i think eli went to china to study acting

message 17: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Really,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.But asn't Alexander borned in china too.

message 18: by Nette (last edited Jun 03, 2012 03:07PM) (new)

Nette | 346 comments I think so ;) i just thought it was really cool he could speak 7 languages haha i wish I could speak 7 languages ;P

message 19: by Nette (last edited Jun 03, 2012 03:06PM) (new)

Nette | 346 comments

how cute <3

message 20: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Me too,that is just incredible.Did he learn korean before he was a Korean Singer?

message 21: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments haha I really don't know...

message 22: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Oh my gosh have you heard their new songs and seen the Believe mv yet? It's so good <3 I love it and I can't believe they've already released another mv after Doradora <3 so happy ^_~ I also like 인연인가 봐 because it's so pretty even though I don't know what it's called lol.

message 23: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I know,they really are awesome............................

message 24: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments I can't believe ukiss haven't even won any awards yet! They have so many good songs... I can't stop listening to Believe from the mini album cause its so catchy haha ^^

message 25: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I know,I can't BELIEVE that they never got a award.That is just plain jealousy,heheh jkkk.

message 26: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Lol~ also is it just me or does Dongho look insanely adorable in Believe? He is so cute <3 Also when I first saw the mv I thought Eli was sitting on the toilet haha I had to rewind ;D

message 27: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Really,I think he was sitting on the bathtub.Lol and Dongho in the mirror was soooo cuteee

message 28: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Yah I know!! so cuteee <3 also i really want the heart shirt AJ has on at the beginning ^^

message 29: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yeah,I saw it I really like AJ you should watch this interview of U-kiss I'll give you the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aZHj1...

message 30: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments oh my gosh i wish I could meet UKiss too *jealous* also Kevin = amazing <3 ;P

message 31: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments yeahh, Kevin is sooo feminine. He's voice is so sweet and low.

message 32: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments lol yah~ I love how he's better at girl dances than the girl groups <3

message 33: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I know,He looks so cute when he dances to girl songs.

message 34: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Lol yah so does Dongho <3 oh hav u seen Kiseop dancing to Gee? Ahhh so funny-- i don't know how he kept a straight face ;P

message 35: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments me too but kiseop is a natural at a lot of stuff.

message 36: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Yah... So do you like Elvin or Vinseop better? ;D just kidding ^^

message 37: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments I like Elvin I mean Eli and Kevin are so cute together.

message 38: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments ^ lol :) i think u-kiss is just good at fanservice ^^

message 39: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments hehehehhehe

message 40: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments T_T so you know how AJ is like a genious who got a perfect score on the SAT? Well he got into Columbia University so he's leaving ukiss for five months to go to New York. I'm kind of happy because I'm near New York but sad since Ukiss will comeback in Korea with only six members next time. ;)

message 41: by Gloria (new)

Gloria  Zhu (exotickissme) | 4 comments Kinda sad that AJ is laving, BUT HEY, HES AT COLLEGE!! DAEBAK~

message 42: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments omg that is sad iam near new york iam in boston.but is he coming back?lol did u guys hear there new song cinderalla.great song better than believe.!!!!

message 43: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Eeee i love Cinderella haha ;D but i really love Believe too  hehe yesterday i had like a U-Kiss mv marathon when i should've been doing my homework lol ahhh it was so nice tho ;D

message 44: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments lol u already started school?for me it starts on the 6th.lol i liked believe but not as much as theur other songs

message 45: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments What?! You haven't started school yet? Lucky... *pout*
Lol but the Believe mv was so....pretty.... xD

message 46: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments It was so funny when Dongho was looking in the mirror and suddenly Eli poped out of nowhere i thouhgt he was on the toilet first but then saw he was on the tub.:-)

message 47: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments Lmao xD i can't wait for their comeback this month xD eeeeee 

message 48: by Lalala*Saredo*, Se Hun! (new)

Lalala*Saredo* (rainbowthunder) | 314 comments Me toooooo.I am so excited <333 they should be like B.A.P and make a comeback every 3 months.

message 49: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments ^i agree

message 50: by Nette (new)

Nette | 346 comments ...I'm like dying of happiness right now from the Stop Girl teaser lol 

« previous 1 3 4