This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Hatred...

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner I think you are a born victim... or rather you wish you were a victim. I think you embody all that is wrong with the world today. You think your feelings matter, news flash they don't. The cosmos will continue on just as it is no matter how you feel about it. Grow up quit your bitching and get over it or just off yourself. I'm sure nobody would care.

message 2: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments You've been watching Dr. Phil again haven't you, Nick?

P.S. - good to see you're still among the living.

Servius  Heiner I'm thinking the same thing KD. As I am suppose to be one of the guards...

Servius  Heiner Alive I still am, not to sure about the living part though.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments You know what I hate too??? that if one were to suggest to somebody over the internet to go kill itself and the person actually does it… one can go to jail…

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That's why there are moderators like me to delete posts that instruct teenagers on how to off themselves.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Ya, but is annoying I mean in this case I don’t think it was a something evil… but more like a public service!

Servius  Heiner I'm not to worried cowards never do what they should, and if by some chance they did, well then I see it as a service to humanity, I'll sacrifice myself to that, because I love humanity so so much.

message 9: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (countessofblooms) You're such a giver, Nick. We should all aspire to your beatific greatness.

Servius  Heiner Yes I know, you can touch me later.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, Logan. He likes hugs.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.