Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 362. THE GAZE by Javier Robayo

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Jun 28, 2012 06:07PM) (new)

Sheri | 6342 comments Mod

The Gaze by Javier A. Robayo Javier A. Robayo

Genre: Contemporary fiction

Title: The Gaze

Book Description: As a sophomore in college, Samantha Reddick meets Tony Amaya, a brokenhearted young man, whose written words she keeps as a memento of a weekend long affair. The words, written on the back of a paper placemat, become her only solid ground during a tumultuous decade that nearly destroys her, leaving her searching for answers at the bottom of the bottle.
Haunted by guilt and the constant menace from a man she once loved, Samantha searches for Tony and inserts herself into his life through an online friend request to his wife, Gwen. Mutual curiosity opens the door to an unexpected friendship that becomes the catalyst of an inner battle between the better woman Samantha longs to be, and the Samantha who despises her own gaze.

Be one of the first 4 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on different sites, i.e., Goodreads, Amazon, etc.

Formats available: Pdf and one print copy

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format you require.

Reviewers:
Amber
Stephanie

message 2: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
sent in your request

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (panduhbear) | 1 comments Thanks! I'm getting the book soon :)

message 4: by Stephanie (last edited Jun 25, 2012 08:41PM) (new)

Stephanie (smoynihan) | 2 comments Oh! Is this still available? If yes, I'd love to read and review. I have Amazon and B&N accounts, and just started with Goodreads.

Name: Stephanie Moynihan
Email address: wacky_tangerine[at]hotmail.com
Format: I guess there's only .pdf left?

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
sent in your request

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Gaze (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Javier A. Robayo (other topics)