Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) Clockwork Prince discussion

What will happen in Clockwork Princess?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay when I read the first book I thought Will and Tessa would definetly end up together, after reading clockwork prince i'm not so sure (sigh).

1. Who do you think she will end up with... Will, Jem, (some people even want her to end up with Gabriel)?

2. Who do you think the other characters will end up with... Sophie, Gidion, Cyrus (I think that how it's spelled?)and any others that you can think of.

3. what do you think that Tessa is going to do seeing as she is immortal and her love interests are not?

Okay... now for some teasers I found for Clockwork Princess:

1. “Would you?” said Gabriel to Will, hotly. “If it was your family?” His lip curled. “Never mind. It’s not as if you know the meaning of loyalty —”

“Gabriel.” Gideon’s voice was a reprimand to his brother. “Do not speak to Will in that manner.”

2. “He began it,” Cecily said, jerking her chin at Will, though she knew it was pointless. Jem, Will’s parabatai, treated her with the distant sweet kindness reserved for the little sisters of one’s friends, but he would always side with Will. Kindly, but firmly, he put Will above everything else in the world. Well, nearly everything.

3. Jem knotted his fingers in the material of Will’s sleeve. “You are my parabatai,” he said. “You said once I could ask anything of you.”

4. And the gold of her ruined wedding dress

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

okay i'll tell you what i think:

1. Will... i'll probably get slapped by Jem fans but what can I say?

2. *Sophie and Gideon or Jem (I'm not sure)
*Cyrus and Gabriel (Kidding... i'm thinking clare will add in new character for them or let one of them be alone)
*Jessamine and noboby (sorry Jessie but what can you do?)

3. I think that Tessa will either find a way out of the immortality thing or make whoever she chooses immortal also... but then again after reading clare's blog i wouldn't be surprised if Tessa just stayed immortal and whoever she chooses just dies. Harsh I know, but Clare's hinted around about it

Carolyn I think Tessa is going to end up with Will....probably not until the very end of the book as I can see there being a lot of drama and stuff that has to go down first, but I think she will ultimately be with him.

I think Sophie and Gideon will be together and she will go through the process to become a Shadowhunter. I don't really know what I think about the other characters yet.

I'm not sure what Tessa is going to do. Since we know she is immortal because of her appearance in TMI, I can see her having two possibilities. One being that she lives her life with whomever she ends up with until they pass away (this would be sad so I hope its not true). The other possibility is that she finds a way to make her love interest immortal (obviously he would have to be the one to want this otherwise Tessa would be selfish and a bad person). If he decides to become immortal it'll be in a way that we are not familiar with yet - meaning he won't just like become a vampire or something stupid like that.

Those are my opinions anyways.

message 4: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana 1. I think Tessa won't marry either of them because ultimately she won't be able to come between the two friends.
2. I'm quite certain that Gideon and Sophie will still be together, at least I hope they do because their relationship is one of the sweetest in the book.
3. It is clear to me that Tessa is immortal because of that scene in city of glass. Now I may have read to much into this but I recall clary noticing that the girl with magnus (tessa) was young and that she wore white. I know it is a small detail but the fact that she wore white stands out to me, apparently in the shadow hunter world it symbolises death and sorrow. I only thought of this after i read a post about the shadowhunter rhyme that was on cassandra clare's tumblr. Maybe its just the romantic in me but i quite like the idea of tessa still mourning after the love that she lost. I definitely don't like the idea of tessa going through life with different partners because I can't really imagine her with anyone else apart from either will or jem.

Here is a link to cassandra clare's tumblr and the rhyme:

http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post...

Elisha I think will is going to die and jem will be brother zachariah from the mortal instruments because she said it would have a final ending and at least one of them would become a silent brother or die. I'm pretty sure that tessa lives because magnus was talking to her in CoG. But i'm team will all the way im afraid.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Where did you get the spoilers?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont know who Tessa will go with.. I think cause her character she will realize that if she chooses either will or jem she will hurt one boy or the other and hurt herself more. so she wont pick either one and will let them live their own lives with other women or what fate (cassie clare) has in mind for the boys..
i would like sophie to end up wiht gideon..but nobody knows!
again like i said b4 leave the boys maybe..

Sarah Ann Elisha wrote: "I think will is going to die and jem will be brother zachariah from the mortal instruments because she said it would have a final ending and at least one of them would become a silent brother or di..."

I agree, but I don't think Will is going to die. I think Will and Tessa will end up together, because Jace in the mortal instruments is a Herondale, so i think they will have babies. And with Jem being Brother Z, i agree with that too. Maybe, it will end up being the only way Jem lives..

Areti it is said in the clockwork prince that tessa is immortal! Iakinthi tells her that. I believe that tessa won't choose anyone but i would like to see her with will. I think she "falls for" jem because will was cold with her. Another thing that crossed my mind was if will was going to die in the third book in the middle of a battle! I don't know i just say...

Kathy M The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare that's all I have to say.

Kathy M Mariam wrote: "Kathy wrote: "

that's all I have to say."

I agree. All will be said and done. All that's left will be whose side you're on and i'm also on Team Will, though I don't hate Jem AT ALL!"

I don't hate Jem. He's kind and caring. But more important is Will for me. Plus he's handsome *blush*

Areti Kathy wrote: "Mariam wrote: "Kathy wrote: "

that's all I have to say."

I agree. All will be said and done. All that's left will be whose side you're on and i'm also on Team Will, though I don't hate Jem AT ..."

I don't either hate jem! I think he is a great character and i love him so much but i admit it that i want Will win the girl etc...If it wasn't that end for Jem i would like to see him with a good girl and happy!