David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

General > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,258 (2258 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla BookAddict2 (karlabookaddict) | 194 comments Hi, Im Karla and im a Blogger and a Huge Fan of David Estes Work, Here is a place for us to discuss everything about him, his books and his cute blue eyes. =D

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (sharearead) | 107 comments Whoo Hoo! Hi I'm Nicole! LOL

message 3: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments This is so cool!!! I'm D'vora. I just got his first series in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to read it. So I don't know his stuff yet. But I know he's got a great sense of humor and I need to figure out a way to do a dance dare on him when he gets to the states. LOLOL

message 4: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Hi all current and future members of this group!! Two years ago I would NEVER have thought I would be a fulltime author with 3 books published and 6 more written and coming soon, but I've learned that nothing is impossible if you really want it. I'm so honored that this group has been created and honestly, anyone who has joined and will join, you are my heroes. I owe you all so much and I consider each and every one of you a friend.

A little about me: I'm slightly (OK maybe a little more than slightly) OCD, I have mad-skills at ping pong (but not like Forrest Gump), I sing and dance a lot but suck at both, I'm married to an awesome Aussie girl, I tend to be sarcastic (a lot), I read more than I write (which is an insane amount of reading because I write for 2 hours every day), and I LOVE meeting new people, making new friends, and talking about books. You all are the reason I write and I'm so honored to know you all.

I hope you enjoy this group!!

message 5: by Nina (new)

Nina Navarre | 25 comments Hi everyone, thanks for the invite. I have not read your books yet David but I will do so as soon as.
Have to say im a fan of your cheerful comments already and look forward to delving into the depths of your mind

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

WOW David, a whole group dedicated to you! How exciting!

I haven't read David's books yet (on the slot for this summer) but we have pretty much the same taste in books and I like to try and beat him at telling people how awesome BBR is! lol

So I'm sure I'll love his work!

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (wulfgirl) Hi everyone I'm Brittany! By day I'm a veterinary technician but after work I'm a blogging bookaholic! I've just recently learned of David Estes' work, thanks to another group here on Goodreads. I have not yet read the Evolution Series but I did buy it as soon as I learned about it! Looking forward to chatting with you all soon!

message 8: by Allie (new)

Allie | 224 comments Hi guys..... I'm Ally.... I've bought the books on my kindle but have not got around to reading them yet.. (Probably going to read them next)....

Shy The WidowMaker (booklovingmama) Hi I'm shy. I have only read the first book but i loved it. I have the others on Mt Nook and will hopefully get to them soon. Congrats David.

message 10: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (moosubi) | 14 comments I'm also a little shy ^___^ I'm Rachael & I've already read Angel Evolution, although I've already bought Demon Evolution on the Kindle, sitting there waiting to be read! I look forward to reading it though!

message 11: by Lynxie (new)

Lynxie Hi All! I'm Lynxie, I've read books 1 and 2 of the Angel series, but #3 is slowly making it's way up my TBR list.

I live in Australia and I write and read not nearly enough, work and life get in the way all the time.

Thanks for the invite David :D

message 12: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 119 comments I'm Kristina. Not yet read David's books but they are right up my alley and I'm sure to read them soon!

message 13: by RaeBeth (new)

RaeBeth | 6 comments I'm RaeBeth. I'm a writer and blogger. I've read David's books and reviewed them. I think they are great and I'm looking forward to reading more of his work.

message 14: by Nina (new)

Nina Navarre | 25 comments Allie wrote: "WOW David, a whole group dedicated to you! How exciting!

I haven't read David's books yet (on the slot for this summer) but we have pretty much the same taste in books and I like to try and beat ..."

Hey Allie like the healthy competition. What is BBR - big boys running? -Buy books regularly?. Quick before David tells me. hehe

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Blood Red Road hahaha. It's not even a competition... but I'm making it one ;D

message 16: by Nina (new)

Nina Navarre | 25 comments Haha, so far 'your winning, your winning!' (ratrace movie quote)

message 17: by April (new)

April (aprilnu2003) | 10 comments Hi, I'm April. I've read Angel Evolution and loved it. Demon Evolution is on my list to read. Congrats to David for having a group all about his work! Looks like you have a huge fan club.

message 18: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) Hi all! I'm Sherri, and thank you David for the invite! Well about me...hmmmm..... I love reading (obviously), I have my hand in writing (mainly poetry but I'm working on a novel slowly), LOVE music, know a couple authors, am a beta reader, spelling nazi.. oh! And I have a blog for writing book reviews and other things :D

Did I miss anything?

message 19: by Toni (new)

Toni | 11 comments Hey Ya'll my name is Toni, thanks David for the invite! I am military wife and a mom of 3 girls and 1 boy. I love to read, I have found a book is the only time I can leave without really leaving! lol..

message 20: by Tina (new)

Tina (frogluv3r) | 458 comments Hi everyone. I'm Tina. I am currently reading the third book in the Evolution series. I am more than half way through. It is amazing. I work full time as a nursing aide at a retirement community. I have six sons, three dogs and a wonderful husband. I think thats about it. Thank you for inviting me to your group David.

message 21: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 70 comments Hey everyone,I'm Jenia, David invited me to this group and i been talking to him quite bit. I'm orginally from Russia, Moscow but been in USA over 14 years now.

I love reading, and i write as well. Actually working on novel. I have read David's book Angel Evolution that he sent me for review and loved it, I am planning read rest of his books soon. I also got a blog where I review books as well. I look forward to meeting everyone.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 1 comments Hey, I'm Hannah! I have a blog called Book Blogging Beauties, and I'm a really big fan of David's work!
:)

message 23: by Rashida (new)

Rashida | 2 comments Hi all, I'm Rashida and Im currently reading Angel Evolution.

message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna Hi! My name is Anna.
I haven't read any of David's books yet, but I hope to once I replace my Nook (should be soon). :D Thanks for the invite!

message 25: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Hey y'all! Thanks for the invite. I'm Jennifer. I'm an avid reader and writer, and I love David's work.

message 26: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (andreayalat) Hi I'm Andrea, I haven't read his books yet, but I've disscussed some books with David through goodreads and his such a nice person. I'll definetely read his books as soon as I can :)

message 27: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (andreayalat) Hi I'm Andrea, I haven't read his books yet, but I've disscussed some books with David through goodreads and his such a nice person. I'll definetely read his books as soon as I can :)

message 28: by Anne (new)

Anne (crazybakingmom) | 115 comments Hi all! I'm Anne. Thanks for the invite!
I have read Angel Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #1) by David Estes and really enjoyed it. I have the other two and hope to start Demon Evolution (The Evolution Trilogy, #2) by David Estes soon. Alos looking forward to Moon dwellers.

message 29: by Sheri (last edited May 30, 2012 07:31PM) (new)

Sheri Hey everyone!!!

David was my first ever author interview:
http://shutupandreadgroup.blogspot.co...

message 30: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) Hi Everyone thought I better come over and join David's fan club.

message 31: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Kosh (jeffreykosh) Hi, I'm Jeff.
Nicole invited me to join this fan club and I never refuse an invitation, especially from a lady. However, I must be sincere: I know nothing about this author and his books, sorry. By the way, I'll be glad to discover something new. Although, I'm a horror writer, I'm also a reader of all kind of fiction; from Erotica to Sci-Fi. My tastes are so diverse that I always give a try to any genre.
Oh, thank you for inviting me.

message 32: by Kulber (new)

Kulber Hello, I'm Kulber. I haven't read any of David Estes books yet, but I'm really interested in them!

message 33: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

*blushing* you are all amazing people, I am sitting here in awe and amazed that this many people have already joined this group *tearing up a little* I am so lucky to have met you all and can't wait to see what you think of The Moon Dwellers (The Dwellers, #1) by David Estes

message 34: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) oh David you such a nice guy why wouldn't we all follow you around lol and not in the stalkerish way lmao

message 35: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Lol blast you and your compliments *blushing again* thanks Tana, you're awesome :)

message 36: by Sheri (new)

Sheri Who's stalking? *hiding behind the tree in the front yard*

message 37: by Lynxie (new)

Lynxie Hey Sheri, find your own hiding place.

David, your new furniture looks great from the front yard :)

*giggles* I always wanted to use that line :D

message 38: by Sheri (last edited May 30, 2012 07:59PM) (new)

Sheri It's getting kind of crowded around here...

message 39: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Omg *rolling around laughing*

message 40: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) lol Sheri and Lynxie you need to find better hiding places

message 41: by Nina (new)

Nina Navarre | 25 comments Definitely some stalking involved....I'd be showering in the dark

message 42: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments David...I am so getting you on a dance dare. I must speak with your wife about this. I have some really awesome ideas. LOL

message 43: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) haha Jahnina that could be dangerous

message 44: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) Dance dare you could post it on youtube for us fans LOL

message 45: by Dvora (new)

Dvora  (igyabc) | 634 comments Tana, I'm working on it. ;)

message 46: by Nina (new)

Nina Navarre | 25 comments I vote disco!

message 47: by Sheri (new)

Sheri YouTube!!!

message 48: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) great Dvora sounds like it could be fun to watch ...

message 49: by Nicole (last edited May 30, 2012 08:17PM) (new)

Nicole (sharearead) | 107 comments Ha! I am the master stalker! Ask anyone, hehehe

How do you think the Diva's got Onyx...

bwaaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa

wow, I think I need sleep, I am a bit slap happy, plus I was just joking around with my number one stalked victim.... er... I mean author friend, Kate and she never fails to get me going.

message 50: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) Hey Nicole long time no see where in the world have you been, I seen your new blog with Nikki very cool love the set up too...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46