One For All and All For one discussion

Life Roleplay. > Bluegrass Farm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Dexter Swart (dexswart) | 1516 comments Mod
This is Beau's home farm. It's the typical farm, with a massive farmhouse, although it is very modern inside, with dark flooring, zinc trim, and lots and lots of clean lines. Next door to the farm is a massive barn, with a second storey looking down onto the barn floor. This is where Beau lives, with his futon bed, kitchenette, and bathroom, very stylish, very Beau.

message 2: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Jessica | 323 comments Mod
Once Beau let Olive inside the barn she grinned at him. "What a freaking awesome place!" She looked to the roof and spun. Only that made her way dizzy. "Have you got any food? I'm starved!"

message 3: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"In the fridge, check out the chips bag, though. Fucked up stuff, all shiny and smooth" He said seriously, laying down on the bed, watching her, hungry.

((Sorry! Shower! Be right back!))

message 4: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

(( 'Tis alright :) ))

Olive looked at Beau and was stunned at his sudden seriousness. She tried the same but instantly burst out laughing, what a comment he had made! She forgot about the food and found a bottle of tequila on the bench. She poured herself and Beau a glass and she went to sit on the bed, her back resting on the pillows and her legs stretched out.

message 5: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau drank the glass on one shot, his hands finding her leg, slowly tracing up their smooth form.

message 6: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive smiled as he traced his hand up her leg tingling all over, especially in a certain place. She sipped her tequila then gave up and gulped it down, getting the more drunker.

message 7: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

((You wanna go further or times skip?))

message 8: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

(( Don't mind lol ))

message 9: by Dexter, like a bau5 (last edited May 30, 2012 06:52AM) (new)

((Up to you, it really doesn't phase me. You ever been high? ))

message 10: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

(( we'll do the start, like kissing but then time skip to the next morning?))

message 11: by Dexter, like a bau5 (last edited May 30, 2012 06:54AM) (new)

((I guess (: ))

Beau leaned in, kissing her hand softly, hand still playing around her leg.

message 12: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive looked at what he was doing, did he just kiss her hand? She giggled, the drunkeness getting to her. She put down her glass and pounced on Beau kissing him ferociously. God, he was hot she thought to herself.

message 13: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau, moved, so that he was stradling her, his hands finding her jeans zip.

message 14: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive felt her way up his shirt, feeling the smooth stomach and chest. Heating the kiss, she wanted him bad. Now.

message 15: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau wanted her, he let out a feral growl, and that was that!

((Sorry, I got bored))

The next morning...

message 16: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (last edited May 30, 2012 07:19AM) (new)

(( bahahha!! xD ))

Olive was on her stomach fully covered with the dooner half her body falling off the bed her mouth open. She opened her eyes and the sun shone in her eyes. She opened them again, slowly this time, this wasn't her room... Where the hell am I? Oh fuck me, my head hurts. She slowly got up her head pounding, and wiped her mouth. She looked at herself at the side mirror, oh god her hair was all tangled. She felt oddly free like she was wearing no clothes, Olive looked down and realised she actually wasn't. What the- She turned her head and saw Beau lying next to her, naked as well. What happened last night!? She didn't remember much...

message 17: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau opened his eyes, and squinted a little. "Morning" He said, not too fussed.

message 18: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

She quickly layed on her back and covered herself to her chin. "Wh-what happened last night? Did we.. you know?"

(( ooo maybe they don't think about the condom at all and assume that he had one? ))

message 19: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

((EVEN BETTER!!))

Beau was quiet for a second, then looked at his dick. "Yeah" He said contedly, lying back down, "Are you sore anywhere?"

message 20: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

(( AHAHHA :P ))

Olive was taken aback, "Wh-what!? H-how do you just by looking there? And what do you mean sore?"

message 21: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Do you hurt anywhere? Any bites or scratches? You were a virgin, weren't you?" Beau smiledwarmly, comfortingly. "Listen, it's all okay. I'm sure I wore a condom and everything. I'll make some coffee?" Beau got up and walked up to the kitchenette, naked.

message 22: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive stopped and relaxed her body, holy shit... it did hurt down there.. She felt her neck and it stung just by touching it. "Fuck me.." Olive was shocked that she actually had sex for the first time. And couldn't remember much of it! "Er.. I don't drink coffee, could I have tea if that's not a problem." She got up when he had his back to her and quickly put on her clothes. They were thrown freaking everywhere!

(( Do you have a problem with swearing or is it ok? ))

message 23: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Not a problem" He smiled, and turned away, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. "So, uh... Will your parents be worried...?"

message 24: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

((Fine by me))

message 25: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

(( okii cool :) ))

Olive shrugged hmm would they? "Perhaps a little but they will probably assume I went over to a friends." She smiled becoming her usual self again. What did this make them? Were they still just friends? Olive wasn't sure she wanted to go out with him, he was a playboy after all.

message 26: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau nodded. "Okay. Here's your tea" He smiled.

message 27: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

"Thanks." Olive nodded and walked over to pick it up.

message 28: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau gave it to her, their hands brushed, and he smiled.

message 29: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

She grinned and began laughing after remembering something they did last night. She ignored the feeling she got in her stomach when their fingers touched.

message 30: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau chuckled. "Please, make yourself at home. There's... Uh... Water in the tap"

message 31: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive nodded, "Okay thanks." And she sat down on the bed again, "Could I perhaps.. use the shower?" Olive asked.

message 32: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Oh course" Beau nodded towards a door near the ladder tithe barn floor

message 33: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive smiled and walked opened the door, the bathroom was nice! Just like the rest of this place. She smiled and closed the door turning on the shower.

message 34: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau sat on a hay-bale, sipping his coffee. He looked out over the rolling plains, still covered in a small blanket of mist.

message 35: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive told herself that she would leave after this shower. She didn't to be an inconvenience to Beau and she especially didn't want him to think she wanted to be with him. She hardly knew the guy!

message 36: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau sighed, feeling odd. Somehow fulfilled. But also a little empty. He hadn't felt this way before. It scared and thrilled him.

message 37: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

As Olive was washing herself the realisation of losing her virginity came to her. She's lost it! A blush came to her cheeks. Olive got out and quickly dried herself and got dressed again.

message 38: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau smiled as he got dressed. Olive was usually so inaccessible. Either way, she just joined a whole heap of other girls. But she was different. Somehow. He had a feeling in his gut.

message 39: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive left her sun bleached hair wet and messy, she wasn't a very vain girl. She sighed before opening the door and grinned. "Weeell, I've better be off." Olive told him chirpily.

message 40: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau was surprised, and a little hurt. He felt played. "Oh, yeah, sure" He smiled, then grabbed his keys. "I'll take you home"

message 41: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

"Oh no, you don't have to." She smiled, "You must have millions of other things to do." Olive said, Probably get another girl. Olive was planning to go to the cafe for breakfast.

message 42: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"Please" He smiled. "I'll even take you out for a proper breakfast first" He raised an eyebrow.

message 43: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive grinned, "That. I cannot refuse, I'm famished!" She picked up her stuff and turned to Beau, "Alrighty let us go."

message 44: by Dexter, like a bau5 (last edited May 31, 2012 11:39PM) (new)

Beau smiled and pointed to a blue and white object in the distance.

message 45: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive followed his finger and saw something blue and white. Though she wasn't sure what it was, "Is that your car?" She asked, hopefully it WAS a car.

message 46: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

"That, Olive, is my Mustang" He grinned wickedly.

message 47: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're Mustang." Olive laughed and they walked closer. "She's a beauty." She commented.

message 48: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Beau smiled proudly. "Now, to the Grill!"

((To the grill))

message 49: by Jessica, Top Mod :) POLSKA~ xD (new)

Olive laughed and sat in the car.

message 50: by Dexter, like a bau5 (new)

Bah closed the door, got in and they sped off towards the grill.