The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Hilarious

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hazel HAve a read, its funny as hell

http://christwire.org/2012/03/the-hun...

message 2: by Cat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat .........................................
......................................... :)
Sorry that was me, laughing so hard it was completely silent. WTH is wrong with this person? First things first-
It is Mocking-JAY! You dumbass
Her sister's name is PRIM-rose, a flower, not RIM-rose, that sex manuever you're going on about.
You are siding with SNOW!!!!!!
Did you even read the books you utter freak?
God these people are so annoyingly-stupid, you just have to laugh at them.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Shanna Hilarious

Marisa hahaha wow! this person is completely idiotic

Emma You gotta love them trolls :D

Jessica wow. i would consider the thing a complete joke if it wasn't for his little bio underneath.

however, it's hard to even begin to take him seriously when he's a supposed graduate in philosophy but can't get simple facts about THG and 1984 correct.

wow.

LaRinda I read the comments at the end of the article and it seems many are saying that it is a satire.

message 8: by Hazel (last edited May 30, 2012 07:26AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hazel OK, I'll confess, as LaRinda has done the sensible thing. Yes, Christwire is a satirical site, the mistakes etc were quite deliberate, and the piece is taking the piss out of the sort of person who thinks that way, using hunger games as a springboard. The person who wrote it neither believes any of the content, nor actually fits the bio at the end.

For those who believed that person actually thought that way, welcome to your introduction to Poe's law

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe'...

Its even more hilarious when you know who its poking fun at. Read some of the other articles and have fun.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

wow.
just wow.
that first article was such BullSh8t I was sitting there thinking. What a D**K!
Just wow.