*~Can't Stop Reading~* discussion

Series Discussion > Artemis Fowl

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonathan, A dream within a dream (new)

Jonathan Terrington (thewritestuff) | 387 comments Mod
Alright who has enjoyed this series? Come on out and tell me because I have enjoyed it too in varying degrees even if some of the things in it frustrated me when I read them.

message 2: by Bev (new)

Bev (greenginger) | 296 comments My daughter reads these and loves them but she is only 8. However she is an advanced reader and like her mum is a voracious reader. Maybe I should try them they are on her bookshelf.

message 3: by Jonathan, A dream within a dream (new)

The first two are not the best I found. I liked the third and fourth probably the most and I would probably say that they peak a little like a hill. An okay start that peaks in the middle and from what I have still read goes downhill after book four.

message 4: by Alifya (new)

Alifya | 6 comments i just read the first four one i liked them all but u think they all get a little repetitive

message 5: by Bev (new)

Bev (greenginger) | 296 comments Oh well maybe I will leave them for my daughter then.

message 6: by Jonathan, A dream within a dream (new)

Oh they're fun enough if you want to try out a YA series.

message 7: by Bev (new)

Bev (greenginger) | 296 comments I dont mind YA books but to be honest I have such a big to read list I dont know when I will get around to them.Oh what a problem to have :)

message 8: by Nicolle (new)

Nicolle I'm sure I posted in this topic a couple of weeks ago, wonder where it went...

I have only read the first book and thoroughly enjoyed it. At the time of reading (about 4 years ago) I was pretty fluent in the symbol language!