Forever Roleplay discussion

O x O > Vin and Ichigo~Nyan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 363 (363 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments So, what's the story?

message 2: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments first I have a question...do you like fantasy or reality? I'm fine with either so whatever you choose is ok with me

message 3: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments I'm kinda sick of/too lazy to do fantasy right now, so let's do reality.

message 4: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments ok....how do you feel about a forbidden romance like Royal/Peasant

message 5: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments Sounds good to me. Can I be the peasant?

message 6: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments Yes....would you like to be male or female?

message 7: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments Im good with both but better with female

message 8: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments Could I be the girl? How old should they be?

message 9: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments yes you can be girl and maybe a younger age...im better at around 15 and 16

message 10: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments Me too. So... Charries?

message 11: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments yes ill make mine in a minute

message 12: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments Name: Andrew
APP: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_fdZEFSI890s...
Position: Prince
Other: Is engaged to the princess of a neighboring country, although she is pretty he has no feelings for her, he would much rather find Love on his own

message 13: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments Name: Vanessa
Position: peasant
Appearance: body type and hair length/type: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh...
How she actually looks most of the time and skin color: http://girlswallpapers.biz/wallpapers...
Family: mother, father, Maria (5), Jacob (9), Mark (17)
Society status: not considered rich, but their family rarely wants for the basics
Other: Vanessa, being the oldest girl, is the one to go out and do the shopping while her mother stays home with Maria and the men work. She feels very frustrated sometimes that her life is so monotonous, but constantly reminds herself that it could be much worse, so she generally has a good outlook on life. She has a few friends whom she spends time with whenever she can. Unlike most girls, they love to wrestle and are constantly scolded for coming home bruised and scraped.

message 14: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments ((you start?))

message 15: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments ((sure))

Vanessa bit Abby, who was holding her down and chocking her. Abby screamed at let go. Vanessa smirked and turned around to kick her in the stomach, then got up while Abby was hurt. Abby smiled and aatcked her again, knowing there was no chance. Vanessa was on a roll. Breathing hard and grinning, the girls proceeded to pummel each other.

message 16: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments Andrew sighed softly as He slowed his horse he had just gotten away from the castle unnoticed and he didn't plan on going back anytime sOon, Emily was there, which meant she would want to spend time with him, and he truthfully did not want that, he wanted to find true love, not stay with someone he hardly knew

message 17: by Vin (last edited May 30, 2012 07:37AM) (new)

Vin | 229 comments When the girls were finished, Vanessa had a black eye and blood running down the outside of one leg. Abby had a huge bruise from the bite as well as multiple bruises everywhere else. Abby lightly touched Vanessa's cut leg. "sorry." Vanessa laughed. "no problem. I'll see you tomorrow?" she smiled. "yup. Bye."

When Vanessa got home, her family was eating dinner. "somebody is in trouble." Mark said lowly. Vanessa smiled as her mom scolded her for getting blood all over the place, knowing scolding her for fighting would do no good.

message 18: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments Andrew pulled up his hood as he rode threw tow to hide his identity as he began ridding to the beach, he wanted quiet, and it was all he wanted

message 19: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments Vanessa cleaned and bandaged her leg, then went to buy some fruit.

message 20: by Nyxie Kitten (last edited May 30, 2012 07:56AM) (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments Andrew smiled abit as he neared a young lady, he stopped slowly I front of her "hello there, he said with a soft smile hoping he didn't show too much of his familiar face

message 21: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments Vanessa turned around and gasped. "h-hello." she stuttered.

message 22: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments Andrew nodded "and what is a fine young maiden such as your self doing roaming the streets... It's almost sunset don't you know?"

message 23: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments "just buying some fruit for my family," she said, deciding that if the prince was talking to her like any othe human beig, she could do the same for him. It must suck to be worshipped all the time.

message 24: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments "well would you like a hand?" he asked sweetly

message 25: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments "oh, no thank you. I've got it," she said, suddenly wishing she hadn't bEen in that fight earlier.

message 26: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments Andrew noticed her eye "can you please look me on the eyes?" he asked softly

message 27: by Vin (last edited May 30, 2012 08:06AM) (new)

Vin | 229 comments She she blushed and slowly raised her eyes to meet his. He had the most amazing eyes.

message 28: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments "what happed to you?" he asked softly as he began to dismount

message 29: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments She blushed deeper. "nothing. I just... My friends and I fight sometimes." that was an understatement, and she knew it. "it really is nothing."

message 30: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He gently touched her cheek "and why is that?"

message 31: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments "uh... Because its more fun than the stuff our mothers would rather we do." it sounded a bit more like a question than a statement.

message 32: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He pulled back with a small smile "so when are you expected home?"

message 33: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments "um... Well, it kinda sorta doesn't really matter." she mentally kicked herself for sounding so stupid. "I mean, well, my parents trust me and I'm not exactly needed, so nobody cares when I get home as long as I do get home at some point."

message 34: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments "so what about heading to the beach with me?" he asked with a polite smile

message 35: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments She smiled. "sure."

message 36: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He nodded as he mounted again and held out his hand for her "come on up"

message 37: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments She took his hand and expertly mounted the horse.

message 38: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He smiled as he reached around aroun her waist as he grabbed the reins

message 39: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his arm around her, the wind, and the galloping horse.

message 40: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He smiled softly "So what is your name?" he asked softly as he stared ahead

message 41: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments "Vanessa. "

message 42: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He smiled to himself, he truely loved that name, he lt his hood fall as he brought the horse into a canter

message 43: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments She smiled. "my prince, why the interest in a poor girl like me?"

message 44: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He chuckled softly, "You think just because I am a blue blood I cant have friends outside of the castle?"

message 45: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments "No. I merely thought someone of your rank would have no interest in someone of mine."

message 46: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He shrugged "Im willing to give anyone a chance at friendship"

message 47: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments She smiled. "I'm glad. You seem nice so far."

message 48: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He stopped the mare by the water "And what kind of prince would I be if I was mean to my people?"

message 49: by Vin (new)

Vin | 229 comments She nodded. "good point."

message 50: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 193 comments He slowly dismounted and held out his hand for her

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8