We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

The Folder of Higher Education > Unfriend Someone (How to)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Never a happy topic, but maybe you just want to clean house.

~ Unfriend Someone ~

To “Unfriend” someone, go under your Profile page and look to your right where your “Friends” are listed and click on that. Click on the green lettering that say edit friends (Screen #1, red arrow).

Screen #1
description

As you scroll over the “X” (Screen #2, red arrow), a white box pops up asking if you are sure. Click on the “X”.

Screen #2
description

They will NOT be notified that you have “unfriended” them.

My excellent friend and co-moderator, CaroB., who puts up with me through thick and thin (and proofreads for me!! and makes wonderful suggestions kindly) was gracious enough to let me use her as an example for these instructions! Thank you, CaroB, for being such a good sport. ☺

message 2: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Reserved. Just in case.

message 3: by Nana (new)

Nana | 21 comments Haha, I wouldn't want to unfriend someone unless they're extremely offensive. But thanks Lisa Kay. Just in case.

message 4: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments That's good, Nana! ☺

message 5: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (shellye77) I've unfriended a few authors who have annoyed me. Now I don't accept them unless we have a lot of books in common and it seems they are active in groups, not just promoting. One 'author' kept messaging me for ideas, asking what I'd have a character do or say in certain situations. He, yes he - had never really read a true romance but wanted to write one, thinking it was easy. That was the last straw.

message 6: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Whoa. Shelly! Was he going to give you half the paycheck? LOL!

message 7: by Marilyn (new)

Marilyn (mbk1857) Sheesh!

message 8: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments When I want to unfriend someone, I go up to them, stick out my tongue and shout, "Be gone thou! I unfriendeth thee immediately like!" Then I blow raspberries. IT ALWASYS WORKS! They never bother me again.

message 9: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments LOL!

message 10: by Ariana (new)

Ariana (oh2ny) | 102 comments UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "When I want to unfriend someone, I go up to them, stick out my tongue and shout, "Be gone thou! I unfriendeth thee immediately like!" Then I blow raspberries. IT ALWASYS WORKS! They never bother me..."

Perfect!

message 11: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (shellye77) Lisa Kay wrote: "Whoa. Shelly! Was he going to give you half the paycheck? LOL!"

I seriously doubt it's gonna make any money, lol

message 12: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments LOL! **snortsnort**

message 13: by Laura (new)

Laura (filoviridae) | 783 comments UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "When I want to unfriend someone, I go up to them, stick out my tongue and shout, "Be gone thou! I unfriendeth thee immediately like!" Then I blow raspberries. IT ALWASYS WORKS! They never bother me..."

I like your method, Dhes! Do you have to 'thee' and 'thou' for it to work? :P

message 14: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Laura wrote: "I like your method, Dhes! Do you have to 'thee' and 'thou' for it to work? :P "

I haven't tried it any other way! If it ain't broke...

;)

message 15: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments I hope nobody uses this knowledge against me! :)

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) | 2140 comments Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I hope nobody uses this knowledge against me! :)"

Danielle, certainly not me

message 17: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments Aww! That's so sweet, Carol! *Hugs*