Doctor Who:wannabe companions discussion

MEET THE NEW DOCTOR!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashlynn (new)

Ashlynn | 39 comments he looks like he'll be good. :)

message 2: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (TheWanderer) | 27 comments I have seen him in one other thing. Have any of you seen Ruby in the Smoke? It is really good, and stars Billie Piper (Rose Tyler, but you all knew that) and Matt Smith is in it as a supporting character.

message 3: by Ashlynn (new)

Ashlynn | 39 comments Yeah! i saw a bit of that! i know lol looks CAN be deceiving, but david thinks he's good, and steven moffat (new head writer) thinks he's good so...i trust them. :)

message 4: by Jeremiah (last edited Oct 18, 2009 03:40PM) (new)

Jeremiah Cain (jeremiah_cain) I've found that I NEVER like the 'new' doctor ever since the first regeneration I watched when I was little, when Tom Baker changed into to Peter Davidson. At least not at first. But it turned out Peter Davidson actually became my favorite of the old series. And I've like them all once they started going. Well, except for the 6th (who I call the "clown Doctor" because of his coat.) And the 8th, which I don't really think of as a Doctor at all.

When David Tennant replaced Christopher Eccleston, I thought I could never like the show as much again. Instead, I now like Tennant a lot more than Eccleston.

Nevertheless, despite my knowing this, I'm left thinking no one can replace Tennant. But we'll see.

message 5: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to miss David Tennant. >.< WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DAVID???????!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!? I LOVEDED YOU!!!! I LOVEDED YOU!!!

message 6: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z I have no doubt that I will end up hating Matt Smiths guts as long as he is on. And I bet you that the ratings for the show will drop as soon as David Tennant starts to regenerate and then we see Matt Smith, who looks butt ugly. I normally try not to be a hater, but this thing (pointing at Matt Smith...) over here doesn't deserve to be the next Doctor!! I fell like my hearts been stomped on by the face of boe.

message 7: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z I feel like my soul died before my body.
A fate worse than dying all the way.

message 8: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Me too.......T.T

message 9: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z You too!!!

message 10: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Okay, i just watched "The end of time,part 2", and Matt smith is in the last five minutes. He isn't too bad...but he could be better. i'm going to keep an eye on him, and see if he is just as good, if not better then,(which I don't believe is possible), than David. This year is going to be one hell of a year!

message 11: by CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (last edited Jan 02, 2010 12:15PM) (new)

CaptKirk42 Classic Whovian (klandersen) Excited about seeing "The End Of Time Part 2" tonight on BBCA.

Then BBC America is showing the premiere of the new series "Demons" (series not related to Doctor Who), I watched the sneak peak on demand teaser (which showed the first 20 minutes) and looks like I'll get hooked on that.

message 12: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Okay..........................I think I watched part two a day early..........................YAY!!! I can tell you guys spoilers!!!!
(evil laugh)

message 13: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 1 comments I'm not a big fan of 11...