Q&A with Kathryn Leigh Scott discussion

Return to Collinwood > Q for Kathryn

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle Cohen-Kissel (last edited Jun 02, 2012 11:41PM) (new)

Michelle Cohen-Kissel | 4 comments I have a DS-related question for you.
In the first journey back to the 1700's when Barnabas gives Josette his onyx ring and Josette loses it, how does Barnabas get it back? Was this ever explained or do you know how it happened?
I feel like I missed something while viewing the episodes. However, I am told I didn't.
I have one other question as well. Will "Shadows on the Wall" by Art Wallace be reissued with the anniversary coming up? I would really like to read it and cannot find it anywhere. You used to sell it, but apparently don't anymore.
Thanks Kathryn,
Michelle from Morton Grove, IL

Am I the only one who doesn't get a Q answered Kathryn?? Asked mine about 5 days ago.
:(

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne | 302 comments Michelle wrote: "I have a DS-related question for you.
In the first journey back to the 1700's when Barnabas gives Josette his onyx ring and Josette loses it, how does Barnabas get it back? Was this ever explained ..."

Michelle: I found a copy on Amazon a few years ago...some of their sellers usually have them. (They can be pretty pricy though!) Anne

message 3: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Leigh Scott (kathrynleighscott) | 174 comments Mod
Michelle wrote: "I have a DS-related question for you.
In the first journey back to the 1700's when Barnabas gives Josette his onyx ring and Josette loses it, how does Barnabas get it back? Was this ever explained ..."

Sorry about that Michelle. Good questions! Unfortunately I cannot answer the first question. I have no what happened with the ring (but it's just like to lose a ring!) I have no plans at present to reissue Shadows on the Wall. I will have to look into it . . .

message 4: by Anne (new)

Anne | 302 comments Michelle wrote: "I have a DS-related question for you.

Oh Michelle!! She has to plow through all the new comments AND all the replies we write to each other!! LOL -- Anne

message 5: by Michelle Cohen-Kissel (last edited Jun 03, 2012 07:06PM) (new)

Michelle Cohen-Kissel | 4 comments I can see that, Anne and you're obviously right!! I just thought you missed my Q Kathryn. Thanks for the answers anyhow. Guess I'll just have to go on wondering about the ring.

I have to add that having watched DS from the beginning (I am only on ep. 560 now), I see more Maggie Evans than any other character so far played by you, Kathryn. She has had a rather large role in the first half of the series so far.
I must say, I love Maggie better than Josette. She is more real,down-to-earth, and developed a character. I can't understand how people don't recall her character more. I cried when her pop went blind and then died.
However, I can't wait to see the other characters you play on the show.
And also, back in the early 70's, a lot of the storyline must have been shocking to people! I mean, until then, all people had seen on tv was Samantha Stevens...and along comes Angelique...the most evil/psychotic witch ever. LOL!
I so am loving watching and yelling at the screen as I do.
Thanks for being part of such a truly wonderful, timeless show!!
Also, thanks for taking time to talk to the fans.
You rock!

message 6: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 3 comments Michelle wrote: "I have a DS-related question for you.

Barnabus is buried with his ring on. He gives Josette the ring after he returns as a vampire, which causes his father to open the casket to see if thieves stole it. Of course, not only the ring but also the body is gone. Josette somehow loses the ring, which I always blamed on Angelique, and she is not wearing it when she falls to her death.