Wolves of the Four Elements discussion

Desertpack > Desertpack Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya was laying down on one of the sandstone rocks, her light fur didn't take in much heat, which is why she never got over heated. Her tail flicked back and forth as she watched the horizon.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mom!" yipped Hotaru, a red streak of fur as she bounded toward her. Once she reached her mother, she caught her breath and began, "I found such a big sheep, weak and wounded. I can't kill it myself, and it would make such a good meal for the whole pack!" she announced excitedly.

message 3: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya smiled, "good job hotaru," she said, "you want me to bring it back?" she asked. Standing up, her sleek blonde fur shining in the moon light. Her red crescent marking was made more noticeable for it didn't shine like her fur.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hotaru gave a broad grin. "I think we can do it together," she said, trying not to giggle once she realized what she had said. "We have to hurry."

message 5: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Sita nodded, jumping down from the rock and trotted forward, "you are going to show me where it is? Right?" she joked.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh… yeah," said Hotaru, turning around with a hop and guiding her to where she had last seen the wounded animal. "There it is!" she screamed with excitement, and ran toward it, beckoning her mother to follow.

message 7: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya nodded, chasing after it, "I'll grab the flank, you go in and grab the throat. Kill it if you can." she said, jumping forward and sinking her teeth into the ram.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes!" whispered Hotaru with delight. She lunged upward, barely clenching the dewlap in her jaws, then again, wriggling her body and finally falling to the ground, the animal's throat in her smiling jaws.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 281 comments Mod
Erebos looked over his lands quitely and checking for any food they could scavange after

Anubis and Spyro layed under a shady dead tree...

message 10: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya smirked, "you learn fast kid." she smirked. "I'll let them know that dinners ready" she said, lifting her head up and letting out a long howl.

message 11: by Jacob (new)

Erebos's ears perk and darts tot eh howl for food. Anubis and Spyro quit their fooling around and race to the sound of their mothers call.

message 12: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "Hurry up!" she barked "the poachers are beating you!" she joked. Cackling and sitting down, she usually let her mate rip it open.

message 13: by Jacob (new)

Erebos goes for the throat and jerks some skin looose fromt eh body down the middly licking his lips.

message 14: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya chuckled, grabbing at the back and ripping the skin off. She spit out all of the wool. She grabbed the back bone and ripped it out, exposing all of the organs and meat. She had blood all over her muzzle.

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Erebos moves to her and licks affectionatley cleaning her snout

message 16: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) She laughed, "morning Erebos." she said, smiling and licking his cheek. "looks like you boys were having a productive morning." she joked.

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Erebos smirks..."Apparently so, they were playing around doing nothign for the pack"

message 18: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "sarcasm, dont you love it." she said, smirking with her ears flicked forward. She sat down, looking at her kids eat.

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Erebos smells the air and rips a piece of meat out of the inside real fast and drags it to his mate..."Eat you will get stronger..."

Anubis and Spyro tore at the meat fighting for the shreads.

message 20: by Keeli (last edited Jun 20, 2012 05:32PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya smirked, eating it and savoring every last bite. "thank you Erebos, but you need strength also." she said, ripping out the heart."for bravery?" she questioned. Laughing, she turned to her kids and barked. "stop fightin and eat your food!!"

( want me to make a little baby kit?)

message 21: by Jacob (new)

((sure if you would like or we can both make one and say it was her last litter from Erebos the father))

Spyro and Anubis give her a dark look...

Erebos smirks and bites into the heart "yeah bravery I guess"

message 22: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya looked at them, snarling back like the mother she was. Her coat shined briefly, from her element. The snarl let alone was enough to scare a bison in it's tracks. "what was that?" she asked them.

message 23: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (haha sure, I like making kits, there fun to mess around with.)

message 24: by Jacob (new)

((lol))

Erebos smiles kindly and nudges her..."Nothing dear..."

message 25: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Her fur stopped glowing, she sighed. "do you think the pups are up? I'll go check." she said, running off to the cave.

(I'm making her now, or is it two?)

message 26: by Jacob (new)

((u make one and i can make one))

Erebos sighs

message 27: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (Lready done)

Onyx ran out of the cave, "mama!" she yelled, snuggling up on her legs.

Siya reached down and licked between her ears, "where's your sibling?" she asked. "you two should be playing. You want some food?"

message 28: by Jacob (new)

((same here))

Jasper rushes out and he sees his twin with his "Mum!" He runs up and tackles her face playfully chewing on her ear.

message 29: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) She laughed, blowing on his stomach. "found you." she said, smiling.

Onyx tackled him, laughing. "where's daddy?" she asked.

message 30: by Jacob (new)

Jasper smiles and pants a bit..."Yeah where is he?"

message 31: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Onyx shrugged, "beats me!"

Siya smiled at her pups, "he's eating with your siblings." She said, walking that way.

Onyx followed her, tail wagging.

message 32: by Jacob (new)

Jasper grins mischieviously and follows staying a a crouched like position close to his mum

message 33: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya looked down at Jasper, "nice crouch, I can barely see you." she smiled.

Onyx tried to do the same, but her feet tripped and she fell over, "close," Siya said, onyx soon stood back up, following her mother. She saw her dad. "DADDY!" she said, running forward.

message 34: by Jacob (new)

Erebos smiles kindly and catches her by the ruff of her necka nd swings her into the air and rolls over just in time to let her land on his chest..."There's my girl..."

Jasper stayed low and pounced onto the kill...cause innards of the creature to splatter upon his older siblings...

message 35: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya laughed at the pups, a slight worry for her little ones the most.

Onyx giggled, licking her dads neck slightly. "boo!" she said, giggling. Her tail wagged, beating on his chest.

message 36: by Jacob (new)

Erebos rubs his nose against her happily...

message 37: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya laughed, laying down under the shade of a tree exhausted.

Onyx had a fit of giggles, her tail beat harder on his chest.

message 38: by Jacob (new)

Erebos could not help but smile at his pups...

Anubis growls low at Jasper...

message 39: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Onyx looked at Anubis, "nooby!" she barkes, jumping off her dads chest and runs at him. She stops and sits down, one of her ear bent naturally, she panted fastly.

message 40: by Jacob (new)

Anubis looks at her in disgust as if he were never a pup...Spyro smirks..."In order to move up in rank brother you must first accept all of the pack..." Spyro was such a guru...

message 41: by Keeli (last edited Jun 26, 2012 07:42PM) (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Onyx let out a small cute whimper, she wagged her tail fastly. She walked over and layed down next to him, rolling on her back and reaching her paws unto rest on his chest, a sign of trust.

Siya smiled, she did wish Anubis would actually accept his new siblings. She sighed, laying her chin down on her paws. She let out a breath, her ears folding against her head.

message 42: by Jacob (new)

Anubis just ignored the pup and continued to attempt eating in peace...

but Jasper was not going to let that happen as he climbs off of the carcass he moves at a run toward bushes and jerks a small limb off in his teeth then with a forceful run he charges at Anubis and knocks his front paws out from under him and Anbis face plants in the kill...Jasper then starts whacking Anubis in the head with the branch and Anubis instantly becomes uncontroled as he snaps out at the pup sending Jasper yelping as his neck gets snagged and his front paw...he yelps and wobbles quickly away...

message 43: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) "HEY!" onyx said, running at him and biting with her small puppy teeth on his scruff. She jerked her head from side to side, growling.

Siya herd Jasper, she ran over and comforted him. "what happened." she said, her motherly instincts taking over. She looked up, "no one hurts my pups."

message 44: by Jacob (new)

Anubis growls and stands fully up and shakes the little Onyx off of him easily...

Spyro downs his head not daring to get in the way of his serigate mother

message 45: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Onyx landed in an 'oopmh' near some bushes, her back to them. She was knocked out.

"HEY!" she said, half snarl. Siya was beyond mother bear. She growled, ears flat as she tackled anubis. Even the powerful dog couldn't escape her grip, her teeth threatened as she snarled. "those are my pups your dealin with," she growled, talking to another one of her kids.

message 46: by Jacob (new)

Anubis layed...now daring to challenge his mother...He was smarter than that because when he was a pup he was attacked by a very large snake that ended up being his own dinner...

message 47: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Siya would do anything to protect her pups, she growled lowly and threateningly. Her nose slowly wrinkling up to show off her pearly whites. She would kick her own sons butt if that's what it took.

Onyx hid behind spyro, her eyes watching the two.

message 48: by Jacob (new)

Spyro smirks nervously knowing that this is the first step into banishment from the pack and
Anubis was very powerful and could possibly live on his own and create a whole new pack much stronger than there weakened family as their pack was nothign but a family and not any form of reproduction was availabe to continue there pack as no lone jackals or other packs have offered a conjoining...He then laughs on the inside to himself at what the future pack would be like if they were combined with wild dogs or hyenas...

message 49: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Onyx looked up at spyro, "what you thinking about?" she asked, forgetting the situation as she layed in her stomach over his tail.

"don't hurt my pups again." Siya growled, getting off him and walking to Jasper. She licked his head, "you okay baby?" she asked, sitting down. Her back to Anubis.

message 50: by Jacob (new)

Jasper whimpers and rubs against her chest...

Anubis smirks..."Or what? You going to kill this pack off like im sure you did with the one you were in before you met father..."

Spyro downs his head and turns to look at Onyx..."Oh, nothing just your future..." Spyro was not technically the pups full brother but he certainly did act like an older brother and not an aggressive aggitator

« previous 1