Silverlight Wolves discussion

Pack Order > Questions About Silverlight Wolves

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ƒσαℓєη, Let's meet again in Paradise.. (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 19 comments Mod
Anything you're confused about, just ask and we'll be sure to answer as quick as possible.
SPAM does NOT belong here.

message 2: by Maggie, To spill the sound of silence... (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 12 comments Mod
Is there a specific system for naming here? I've put details in the outline for my wolf, Fierce, if you want to see my suggestion.

message 3: by Maggie, To spill the sound of silence... (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 12 comments Mod
Sure. :D

message 4: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 50 comments Uh....

Has the 'Camp' for Starlight Clan been made?

message 5: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 50 comments S'Okay. Just asking really.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

If you want, I can create all the RP's, but I may need general information to make the detailed RP-starter post, just to give people a general idea of where their setting is.

message 7: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 50 comments If that's good with you, I suppose.

message 8: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa What kind of climate do the wolves live in? Like, the taiga, or a forest with four seasons. If the seasons change, what season would it be now?

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) AHH TAIGA!!! XD I did a science project on that biome :D

OH, good. I was wondering, because anything could have happened if it were a different season. (:S I don't think that made sense XD)

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) Hey, I think you might want to make a roleplaying topic for the other two camps. I'm thinking of making a charrie in Moonlight or Starlight, but I can't roleplay them :/

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I would make them, but I think Lauren has the whole territories already decided, so I'm not sure.... I wouldn't be able to write out the descriptions for them.

Kiwi's Hero is Sydney Davies ❤ (sarahkiwi) *sigh* Well then... okay, I'll just wait. :)

message 13: by Brianna (last edited Jan 31, 2013 12:18PM) (new)

Brianna Cox | 2 comments if your a pup what predators
are there in our territory?