Degrassi Highschool *ROLEPLAY* discussion

Student Homes > Emma Flynn's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments ((yup))

message 2: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments Emma was lying on the couch, doing homework as she waited for Craig.

message 3: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "it's open!" she called as she finished one last thing.

message 4: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "ooh, yum!" she got up and gave him a hug. "where should we eat? I don't love eating at the table."

message 5: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "bed, floor, couch, counter... The table is just so formal and uncomfortable."

message 6: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "what? It's comfortable!"

message 7: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "I'll show you my room and we can eat on the bed."

message 8: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments She led him to her bedroom. It seemed to be slightly jumbled, but it was clean. She sat on the bed.

message 9: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "thanks." she opened up one of the boxes and began to eat. "so, what were you thinking we could do?"

message 10: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "sure. In the media room?"

message 11: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "yeah," she said excitedly.

message 12: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "first, promise me you won't tell anybody anything about tonight. I kinda like not having anybody know what really happens here."

message 13: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments She smiled. "cool. Come on." she led him to the giant theatre on the fourth floor.

message 14: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments ((it's seriously the size of a theatre. I don't think it's possible to have a tv that big. :P))

She grinned and ran to the back of the room to get the remote, then turned the tv on. "cool, huh?"

message 15: by Vin (last edited May 29, 2012 10:46PM) (new)

Vin | 68 comments "I've never watched it. What is it?" she asked, sitting beside him.

message 16: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "sounds cool." she handed him the remote. "want some snacks?"

message 17: by Vin (last edited May 29, 2012 10:58PM) (new)

Vin | 68 comments "what do you want?" she asked as she got up and began making her way to the side wall where there were shelves of boxes of candy, popcorn, an icee thiNg, and other things you would find in a theatre.

((I don't really care.))

message 18: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments She grabbed some popcorn and candy, as well as an icee and some rootbeer, then went and sat by Craig again. She handed him the popcorn and opened her box of junior mints.

((nah. She's not the kind of girl that starts things. She just does whatever the person she is with wants.))

message 19: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments ((yup. I made her as kind of an experiment. It's my first time playing a charrie like this.))

"Oh, I dunno. I could give you a tour of the hose and you can decide after that."

message 20: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "cool. We'll start at the top, then. Come on." she ran up a flight of stairs to the roof where there was a pool, a tennis court, and some tables and chairs. "this is the roof."

message 21: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments ((okay))

message 22: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments ((okay. RP))

message 23: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments She smiled. "isn't It just so cool?"

message 24: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 1012 comments Mod
((@Sarah... r we still rping at the movies?))

message 25: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "mine. Never heard of that."

message 26: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "yeah."

message 27: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "I dunno. It's kinda fun. The mystery of it. Some people are scared, some intrigued."

message 28: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments She grinned. "that's the best part."

message 29: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments She looked at him with worry in her eyes. "what's wrong?"

message 30: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "oh... Well, what do you think they'll think?"

message 31: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "oh. That's part of the mystery. Nobody will confirm or deny it, and people get so confused."

message 32: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "Don't care? I love it!"

message 33: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "then they get the shock of their lives. Or they might get what they want. I guess even you won't know what really goes on," she said mischeviously.

message 34: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "oh, come on! Let's just have fun tonight. Don't worry about other people."

message 35: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "stop worrying about what everybody thinks and just enjoy yourself."

message 36: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "what now?" she asked in a voice that was nearly a whine.

message 37: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "Yes!" she practically dragged him back to the theatre.

message 38: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "I don't care. You pick." she motioned to a shelf of categorized games.

message 39: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "yup," she said from the middle of the room where she was plugging the Xbox into the back of a chair.

message 40: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments She grinned. This was her first time playing the Xbox in her new house and it was freaking awesome. "oh. My. Gosh. This is so cool."

message 41: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments ((*blink blink* what?))

message 42: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments ((oh.))

She laughed. "nice."

message 43: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "ooooh," she said in frustration. "don't say that! I'm either good or I'm not."

message 44: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments She smiled. "thank you."

message 45: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "oh... Do you have to go?"

message 46: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments "aw," she said. "I'll walk you down. Come on."

message 47: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments She got up and walked with him downstairs.

message 48: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments When they got to the door, she gave him a hug. "bye. Have a good night."

message 49: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments ((do you want them to both go over there?))

message 50: by Vin (new)

Vin | 68 comments ((okay))

« previous 1