Degrassi Highschool *ROLEPLAY* discussion

News > New Schedule

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 1012 comments Mod
Attention members of Degrassi High :)

We will be launching a new schedule for school where there will be desgnated times for each classes :) That way it will be more like school. There will be a lunch break and a study hall class period where you can work in the library or other places ON CAMPUS.

So far, classes will last 25 minutes so all people roleplaying teachers, please be aware of that. People roleplaying students, please know that you do need to pick out your classes in the "Creating Your Schedule" topic.

We also have a few teacher spots left to fill. If you would like to play a teacher, please post your choice in the topic "Teacher Positions". We really need teachers so be one if you can :)

I will send out the official schedule times soon! :) Thx for your time and remember to RP :)

Classes will only be on the weekdays. On weekends and after school is over, you will be free to go anywhere you please Off Campus :)

message 2: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

This is the official class schedule
All times are in the eastern US time zone

1st- 11:00am-11:25am
2nd- 11:26am-11:51am
LUNCH til 12:21pm
3rd- 12:22pm-12:47pm
4th- 12:48pm-1:13pm
STUDY HALL til 1:49pm
5th- 1:50pm-2:15pm

After 2:15pm school is over :) we will start with this schedule on friday 6/1/12.

Your Mod,
Milan <3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i can't come online be4 3pm well, guess i don't have to go to school! LOL

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

my last day is June 23. lucky, you get 1 day less than me!

message 5: by ♥Day♥, The mod whos in love with Finnick Odair <3 (new)

♥Day♥ | 780 comments Mod
Well schools out for me but starting nextweek I have cheer practice from like 10 - 12 or 12 - 2 can't remember

message 6: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

wut day would be better to start do you think jess??

message 7: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

I've been out of school for a week now :)

message 8: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 2262 comments 2 weeks

message 9: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

kk :P I'll leave the date the same

message 10: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

she's on a date :) lolz could I hav him come too :)

message 11: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

I can't be at school today, i'm leaving now for a dance practice :P

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

gosh i have school until June 22. Boo. and i am going back to school after grad so i can get some volunteering hours in so i am out until June 29. so long....

message 13: by yael (new)

yael I have school until June 27th. So on regualr school days, I wont be on until 5h period in the rp. But if I have half days (when i get out of school early) i'll be there around 2nd period in the rp.

message 14: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

kk :) all good

message 15: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 2262 comments *sigh* this was such a good group :'(