The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion


146 views
Has anybody noticed...?

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shatha J (last edited May 29, 2012 08:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shatha J Percy says in The Tiatn's Curse that he rescued Blackjack from the Princess Andromeda right? And in The Sea of Monsters, there is a pure black Pegasus on the ship. But Percy says its a she but in all the other books, he Calls Blackjack a he. Has anybody else noticed that??


message 2: by Erin (last edited May 30, 2012 07:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Yeah. He calls him a she, just because he's guessing. He later finds out he's guy. Percy called that cow thing a girl too and named it Bessie before he found out that it was a guy.


Shatha J Lol ya, but he explains that. He didn't explain anything about blackjack.


Lena Percy really needs to get better at this...lol.


Shatha J Lena wrote: "Percy really needs to get better at this...lol."

Lol!


message 6: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Has anybody notice that in The Son of Neptune that Percy has a different personality, I know that he can't remember anything but he would still have the same personality, it isn't bad just different.


Jasmine Koalalover wrote: "Has anybody notice that in The Son of Neptune that Percy has a different personality, I know that he can't remember anything but he would still have the same personality, it isn't bad just different."
I noticed as well. I think he is a bit different since his memories make up a part of his personality... If this is true, I hope that Jason has just forgotten his personality...


message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Koalalover wrote: "Has anybody notice that in The Son of Neptune that Percy has a different personality, I know that he can't remember anything but he would still have the same personality, it isn't bad just different."

he has been in a DEEP sleep.


message 9: by Aysha (last edited Jun 15, 2012 04:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aysha Koalalover wrote: "Has anybody notice that in The Son of Neptune that Percy has a different personality, I know that he can't remember anything but he would still have the same personality, it isn't bad just different."

I guess he became more matured.


Meagin ya but its not like a bad personality or anything....


mercy I noticed it! And every time I read the series, I'm like "MAKE UP YOUR MIND, PERCY!"


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o


Shatha J Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "O.o"

lol you changed your name?


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yep!


Shatha J if I added to my name, I would either be a Daughter of Athena or Hades


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

COOL!


Jasmine Nice I'd be daughter of Athena or Apollo... Zeus and Hades are epic too though... So are Artemis and Hestia but they are virgins so...


Shatha J JazzyJams wrote: "Nice I'd be daughter of Athena or Apollo... Zeus and Hades are epic too though... So are Artemis and Hestia but they are virgins so..."

ya I like Hestia


message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i thought of athena, but that that was already taken by someone, and i love apollo, but ya know the Orion myth, Apollo may be a bit jealous, just a bit.


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

JazzyJams and Shatha, you 2 have cool names!


Shatha J Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "JazzyJams and Shatha, you 2 have cool names!"

:) thanks! This is my real name though.


Jasmine Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "JazzyJams and Shatha, you 2 have cool names!"

Thanks! I can blame my family for this one... I have grown to love it though. Part of it comes from my actual name.


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

awesomo, Neesh is my nickname, i have an odd name.


Aysha Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "awesomo, Neesh is my nickname, i have an odd name."

Cool nickname!I hate mine..its way too odd!


message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

♪♬Ayšha Fàrheen♪♬ wrote: "Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "awesomo, Neesh is my nickname, i have an odd name."

Cool nickname!I hate mine..its way too odd!"


you mean your name, or your nicknames, cuz you have a cool name!


message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

soo..


message 27: by Aysha (last edited Jun 16, 2012 03:15AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aysha Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "♪♬Ayšha Fàrheen♪♬ wrote: "Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "awesomo, Neesh is my nickname, i have an odd name."

Cool nickname!I hate mine..its way too odd!"

you mean your name, or your nicknames..."



HaHa..thanks.I hate my nickname,not my name.


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! i have over 28 nicknames, loads of them are seriously weird.


Aysha Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "LOL! i have over 28 nicknames, loads of them are seriously weird."

OMG!Thats a lot.But I don't think they are as weird as mine!

You know what Frank's Grandmother calls him?


message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

was it Fai?


Aysha Hey!You remember..O.o
Well,that is my nickname.I HHHHAAATTTEE it!


message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

how is your nickname Fai?


Aysha Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "how is your nickname Fai?"

Huh?What do you mean?


message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

♪♬Ayšha Fàrheen♪♬ wrote: "Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "how is your nickname Fai?"

Huh?What do you mean?"


♪♬Ayšha Fàrheen♪♬ wrote: "Hey!You remember..O.o
Well,that is my nickname.I HHHHAAATTTEE it!"


you said you nickname was Fai, didnt you?


Aysha Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "♪♬Ayšha Fàrheen♪♬ wrote: "Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "how is your nickname Fai?"

Huh?What do you mean?"

♪♬Ayšha Fàrheen♪♬ wrote: "Hey!You remember..O.o
Well,that is my nickname.I HHHHAAA..."


I hate to say it..but yes.


message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol! at least your not Nish-Fish.


Aysha Neesh (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "lol! at least your not Nish-Fish."

LOL!!!!!!!!!


message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

i HATE that nickname!


Jasmine That must suck... At least your friends didn't make a messed up family where you happen to be a magical She-Brother... My friend (who is my 'sister') has a WAY worse name than Nish-Fish...


Shatha J :)))))


message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

JazzyJams wrote: "That must suck... At least your friends didn't make a messed up family where you happen to be a magical She-Brother... My friend (who is my 'sister') has a WAY worse name than Nish-Fish..."

O.o


back to top