The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2) The Son of Neptune discussion

blackjack or arion?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Which horse would you choose?
I can't decide, it would be cool to fly with Blackjack, but Arion would entertaining (well depends on if you can talk horse), and fast. So which one?

Anika BLACKJACK

Erin Blackjack. When Percy and Leo rode with Arion, they both wanted to barf. I would rather fly. Plus, we've known him longer.

message 5: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe i really cant decide... it could've been pretty awesome to fly on Blackjack but Arion is so fast...

Shanni Black Jack because I would probably puke if I were on Arion...He's like a roller coaster...which I don't really like them.

Alice Qu BLLLAAACCCCKKKKKJJJJAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Mary BLACKJACK!!!! I love him!

Hritomroy Roy Arion I don't have time to admire the sky
+ I want to know how it feels to go faster than the speed of sound

message 10: by Neal (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neal Simmons Arion would definately be safer for Percy. Blackjack flies, which puts Percy in Zeus's realm. If Percy were to actually ride Arion more, he would probably get over the motion sickness thing.

Selena BLACKJACK!!!!! He's funny!! I like funny people( and horses) and arion curses WAY too much

message 12: by Taofiq (new)

Taofiq Liadi Arion swears like a sailor lmfao and he would beat down everyone here for picking blackjack and hes tough

Micaela Blackjack Arion swares too much for me

Sarah Blackjack!

Audrey BLACKJACK! He's hilarious! :)

Claudia the Night Owl BLACKJACK he's so cute <3

04AlisaC BLACKJACK ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
He is funny and I love how he is always calling Percy Boss.

Clara I can't decide!!! They are both AWESOME horses!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

BLACKJACK definitely, even though Arion with his "Chinese baby man" thing is pretty funny too.

message 20: by Tess (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tess BLACKJACK!!!!

Awesome Klar black jack

message 22: by Falafel (new)

Falafel rawr? wrote: "Which horse would you choose?
I can't decide, it would be cool to fly with Blackjack, but Arion would entertaining (well depends on if you can talk horse), and fast. So which one?"

blackjack boss

message 23: by Abi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Abi Neal wrote: "Arion would definately be safer for Percy. Blackjack flies, which puts Percy in Zeus's realm. If Percy were to actually ride Arion more, he would probably get over the motion sickness thing."

Well that is only sort of true, because Poseidon created horses but Percy would be in Zeus's realm. In one of the books it says that Percy is okay on Blackjack because it is sort of neutral territory.