Guinea pigs discussion

Guinea Pigs (and other pets) > Skipper, Lucky, Minnow, and Canoe

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary | 189 comments Mod
I though it would ber fun to do a page on all of our amazing pets!! So, I'll start.

Skipper (guinea pig)-

Skipper is my first guinea pig. He is a sweet hyper guy who loves to explore. He is in love with carrots and tomatoes. His favorite things are his bff Lucky, timothy hay, bells, and fleece toys.

He is a Abbysinian guinea pig. To see a picture of him, click the link. Link is the same for both pigs.

Lucky (guinea pig)-

Lucky is my second guinea pig, he is a sweet and cuddley guy. He loves food and Skipper.

http://www.guineapigcages.com/forum/m...

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 189 comments Mod
more to come.. about my dogs and more piggie news!!!

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 189 comments Mod
Skipper is brown

Lucky is Calico

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 189 comments Mod
I am going to add more about Lucky

he is the sweetest calico abbysinian ever. Lucky loves food and playtime with Skipper. His favorite things to do are cuddle and eat.

skipper and lucky live in a 10.5 sq foot cage. they love it.

more to come... bios and pictures of my two dogs

message 5: by Caitlin I ♥ animals!, Guinea Pigs Rock! (new)

Caitlin I ♥ animals! | 227 comments Mod
My friend has the same cage

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary | 189 comments Mod
C&C cages are very popular because they are big. They provide enough space for a gp to run around. They are also big enough for two or morw gp.

message 7: by Caitlin I ♥ animals!, Guinea Pigs Rock! (new)

Yeah she has two. It is divided thoigh because it didn't used to but one of her guinea pigs bit the other and he was bleeding, Poor Cinnamon! :(

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary | 189 comments Mod
Yes, umfotunatley that happens some times. Does she have boars. Slme times they can be more territorial than females

You should get your guinea pig a friend

message 9: by Caitlin I ♥ animals!, Guinea Pigs Rock! (new)

I dont think I will

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary | 189 comments Mod
Ok, why? Gp are happier with friends. If your parents are A problem, show them cavyspirit.com it has a ton if info on gp friends and diet.

message 11: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 25 comments Mod
Caitlin wrote: "Yeah she has two. It is divided thoigh because it didn't used to but one of her guinea pigs bit the other and he was bleeding, Poor Cinnamon! :("

:( Aw, sad. :(

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

Ellie wrote: "I though it would ber fun to do a page on all of our amazing pets!! So, I'll start.

Skipper (guinea pig)-

Skipper is my first guinea pig. He is a sweet hyper guy who loves to explore. He is in l..."

Skipper and Lucky (hm, good GP name, no?) are BFF's?! Cute!!

message 13: by Caitlin I ♥ animals!, Guinea Pigs Rock! (last edited Jun 17, 2012 04:57PM) (new)

Sariah wrote: "Caitlin wrote: "Yeah she has two. It is divided thoigh because it didn't used to but one of her guinea pigs bit the other and he was bleeding, Poor Cinnamon! :("

:( Aw, sad. :("

I know. He is okay now though. My firend got so scared about him bleeding that she threw up

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary | 189 comments Mod
My cages are supper popular!

Yep, my pigs are best friends.

message 15: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

Caitlin wrote: "Sariah wrote: "Caitlin wrote: "Yeah she has two. It is divided thoigh because it didn't used to but one of her guinea pigs bit the other and he was bleeding, Poor Cinnamon! :("

:( Aw, sad. :("

I ..."

Wow, poor thing. (Your friend. But the guinea pig too, I suppose.) I'd be in distress too.

message 16: by Caitlin I ♥ animals!, Guinea Pigs Rock! (new)

She was. I told her I had threw up and then she told me the story because she said she had too.