Children's Book Authors/Illustrators discussion

Bud the Spud
This topic is about Bud the Spud
Looking for Bloggers and other reviewers

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adam (new) - added it

Adam Tritt (adam_tritt) | 8 comments I would love to find bloggers and other reviewers to review my new (my third) book, coming out in September. You will receive a complimentary (and well-spoken, polite) copy of your own in exchange for a review on your blog or other website.

message 2: by Ms Kathleen (new)

Ms Kathleen (mskathleen) | 13 comments I am always happy to review books on my blog.

message 3: by Adam (new) - added it

Adam Tritt (adam_tritt) | 8 comments If you send me you address I can have the publisher send you a copy. adam@adamtritt.com. I can have it out from them in the next week or so.

message 4: by Ms Kathleen (new)

Ms Kathleen (mskathleen) | 13 comments OK - Will do :)

message 5: by Ms Kathleen (new)

Ms Kathleen (mskathleen) | 13 comments Send two copies if you would like me to do a give-away :)

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen | 3 comments I'd love to d oa review for you!

message 7: by Adam (new) - added it

Adam Tritt (adam_tritt) | 8 comments Jen, excellent. Do you have a blog? Please let me know where the publisher can send a copy.

Thanks,

Adam

adam@adamtritt.com

Jen wrote: "I'd love to d oa review for you!"

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen | 3 comments I do have a blog. I'm sending you the info to the email listed above.

Jen

Adam wrote: "Jen, excellent. Do you have a blog? Please let me know where the publisher can send a copy.

Thanks,

Adam

adam@adamtritt.com

Jen wrote: "I'd love to d oa review for you!""

message 9: by Elisa (new)

Elisa Waingort I can do book reviews on a couple of different blogs.

message 10: by Adam (new) - added it

Adam Tritt (adam_tritt) | 8 comments Elisa,

Please send me the information I'd need to have the publisher send you a copy. You can send it to adam@adamtritt.com

Thanks.

message 11: by Elisa (new)

Elisa Waingort OK. Will your publisher send to South America? Or, can I get an ebook version of your book?

message 12: by Adam (new) - added it

Adam Tritt (adam_tritt) | 8 comments Elisa,

Yes, they will And a full PDF is available as well. I already have the book on my Kindle.

Please just send me the name and URL of the blog, address to send it to and your preferred email to my email. adam@adamtritt.com I will get it done.

Thank you,

Adam

message 13: by Elisa (new)

Elisa Waingort Great!
Here's my contact information:
My blog address is waingortgrade2spanishbilingual.blogspot.com
preferred email: elwaingortji@cbe.ab.ca

I don't have an address in South America, yet so if it's available as a PDF, that would work just as well for the time being.

Thank you!
Elisa

Karen Boyce (goodreadcomkarenkellyboycecom) | 22 comments Adam,

I am just starting to review books and would be happy to review yours. I could place a review on amazon or goodreads. I am starting a new page on my website for reviews and will post there also. My blog is at www.karenkellyboyce.com and my email is donegalarizona@yahoo.com
Sisters of the Last Straw Karen Kelly Boyce ISBN-10: 0982895925 Sisters of the Last Straw Karen Kelly Boyce ISBN-10 0982895925 by Karen Kelly Boyce

message 15: by Michael (new)

Michael Santolini (therainbowstickboy) | 11 comments I'm a blogger and reviewer I like to get indie authors work out on my blog. I put reviews of books that I really like on my blog. If you have a title visit my blog Therainbowstickboy.blogspot.com and you can e-mail me about your kindle e-book michaelsantolini@gmail.com

message 16: by Michael (new)

Michael Santolini (therainbowstickboy) | 11 comments If anyone is interested I have a book to review it is only available on amazon.com it's called "The Rainbow Stick Boy" If you need to borrow a kindle copy I will be happy to loan it to you.

message 17: by Charity (new)

Charity | 8 comments Are you still looking for reviewers? My daughters and i have just started a blog and we are looking for books to review. Check us out at 5girlsbookreviews.blogspot.com

Thanks!

message 18: by Michael (new)

Michael Santolini (therainbowstickboy) | 11 comments Michael wrote: "If anyone is interested I have a book to review it is only available on amazon.com it's called "The Rainbow Stick Boy" If you need to borrow a kindle copy I will be happy to loan it to you."

I am still looking for reviews for my book!

message 19: by Charity (new)

Charity | 8 comments Michael wrote: "Michael wrote: "If anyone is interested I have a book to review it is only available on amazon.com it's called "The Rainbow Stick Boy" If you need to borrow a kindle copy I will be happy to loan it..."

Would love to review for you. We would prefer the Kindle version. Please email me at 5girlsbookreviews@gmail.com

Thanks

message 20: by Michael (new)

Michael Santolini (therainbowstickboy) | 11 comments Charity wrote: "Michael wrote: "Michael wrote: "If anyone is interested I have a book to review it is only available on amazon.com it's called "The Rainbow Stick Boy" If you need to borrow a kindle copy I will be ..."
I also have a blog for children's books, I was just wondering where did you advertise or post to get people to send you books to review I am also looking for children's books to review, but I find mostly on amazon for free. Not too many people have sent me requests for book reviews.

Thanks!

Michael

message 21: by Michael (new)

Michael Santolini (therainbowstickboy) | 11 comments I like to review short stories and children's picture books my blog is http://therainbowstickboy.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Michael

message 22: by Jeralyn (new)

Jeralyn Lash-Sands (lashly) | 3 comments My book is called "The Big Bad Rain Monster." It's 32 pages - beautifully illustrated and received a 5-Star Review. I have not yet put on kindle or the like. A review would be great. I have a blog @ www.jeralynlashsands.blogspot.com And looking for members and followers. web @ www.thebigbadrainmonster.com
I have my book now on Goodreads and trying to figure out how to put their widget on my blog!! Dummy me.

message 23: by Charity (new)

Charity | 8 comments Michael wrote: "Charity wrote: "Michael wrote: "Michael wrote: "If anyone is interested I have a book to review it is only available on amazon.com it's called "The Rainbow Stick Boy" If you need to borrow a kindle..."

Hi Michael,

I have done most of our advertising on Good Reads and then also through word of mouth :)

message 24: by Jodi (new)

Jodi Stone (jodistone) | 224 comments Mod
Jeralyn wrote: "My book is called "The Big Bad Rain Monster." It's 32 pages - beautifully illustrated and received a 5-Star Review. I have not yet put on kindle or the like. A review would be great. I have a b..."

Hi, Jeralyn! Would you be interested in doing a review swap? we could exchange pdf files. My newest book, 'Savannah's Story' is just out, and I'm looking for reviewers as well :)

Let me know if you're interested, and you can email me your book at stone3snuggles@netzero.net

Thanks,
Jodi

message 25: by Tim (new)

Tim (timjohnson) | 26 comments I would love to do book review swaps with any and all children's book authors! I can post your review on Amazon, Goodreads or wherever you'd like. Please contact me directly to arrange. I would love to send you a PDF of my book "Bosley Sees the World" - A dual language book.

Contact me at: tim.johnson81@gmail.com

Thanks! Looking forward to reading your book!

message 26: by Charity (new)

Charity | 8 comments Jeralyn wrote: "My book is called "The Big Bad Rain Monster." It's 32 pages - beautifully illustrated and received a 5-Star Review. I have not yet put on kindle or the like. A review would be great. I have a b..."

Would love to review your book. My email is 5girlsbookreviews@gmail.com

message 27: by Mammy (new)

Mammy Oaklee | 14 comments Tim wrote: "I would love to do book review swaps with any and all children's book authors! I can post your review on Amazon, Goodreads or wherever you'd like. Please contact me directly to arrange. I would ..."

Hello Tim, I will swap with you..I'm contacting you via email : mammyoaklee@hotmail.com
My book is Mailbox Kitten.

message 28: by Mammy (new)

Mammy Oaklee | 14 comments Hello, I am free again to do review book exchanges for children's books. I do PDF files. I can post your review on Amazon, Goodreads, BN, and my blog. You can contact me by email: mammyoaklee@hotmail.com

message 29: by Sunayna (new)

Sunayna Prasad | 51 comments I'd like to review your book.