The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games question

The Hunger Games vs. Twilight
sam sam May 29, 2012 06:07PM
I'll start ...a picture is worth a thousand words
http://www.deviantart.com/#/d51p4wq

Sarah (last edited May 31, 2012 08:31PM ) May 31, 2012 08:28PM   3 votes
Just wondering, why are we even comparing The Hunger Games with the Twilight? No offense, but that's kind of stupid. I mean...What's the point?

Eva King I know its like comparing harry potter to the bible, doesnt make any sense.
Jun 01, 2012 12:35AM · flag

THE HUNGER GAMES SO BEATS TWILIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunger Games!!!! <3

deleted member Sep 21, 2012 03:31PM   0 votes
It's almost funny, comparing twilight to hunger games, HUNGER GAMES WOULD WIN BY A LONG SHOT!!!

I love that picture, really funny. but you cant compare them, they are completly different.

Jae (last edited May 30, 2012 07:25PM ) May 30, 2012 07:25PM   0 votes
I agree Gemini The Hunger Games will always be better so why compare?

The Hunger Games is AWESOME!!!!!!! Twilight doesn't even compare to THG!

people are really talking about this?

DudeWhatever wrote: "I'll start ...a picture is worth a thousand words
http://www.deviantart.com/#/d51p4wq"

You're right. Worth a million words!

It's true that Katniss is an alpha heroine and Bella is a doormat, but I can like two series with different kinds of girls in them. They're both good storylines.

Why do people even feel like it's a contest? Do you think people sat around in the 1800s saying, "Mark Twain rules, Charles Dickens sucks!!"

Kirby ha ha ha! "team twain!" ha ha! ...more
Jun 09, 2012 02:24PM · flag

BTW Hunger Games Rule!

I've seen that picture...

Okaaaay so THG is like a book about rebellion and junk(too many awesome things to say about the hunger games so i'll keep it short :D) and Twilight is about vampire romance and junk(actually, I haven't read Twilight, so I can't really say it's bad or good...).

What's there to compare? That they are similar because there's a girl and two guys?Oh! OR MAYBE fangirls who have read/watched the movie/book have nothing better to do in their lives but obsess over fictional characters and actors who take off their shirts?

Why don't you just focus on the major conflict? Like, the whole rebellion thing against the Capitol?

deleted member Jun 03, 2012 05:05AM   0 votes
NO!

well, one is about revolution, fighting to save thousands of people and reblling against evil. The other is about an angst ridden teenage girl.
I agree with Erin in that they are both interesting storylines but I think THG is way more intense and meaningful.

I sometimes wonder what bella would be like if Edward never existed..i mean what would be her purpose?? he seems to give her life meaning.

The Picture is really funny and true
But The Hunger Games will always be better
But why are we comparing anyway