Degrassi Highschool *ROLEPLAY* discussion

Student Homes > Alice Parks's House

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, Your Crazy Opera Singing Mod ♫ (new)

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 1012 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice walked downstairs, her dad was in the kitchen, reading the mail.
"Hey Alice, a letter came for you, I think it is from your new school," he handed Alice the letter and she tore it open, it read, Dear Alice Parks, we are pleased to inform you that your enrollment in Degrassi High School is complete. We hope to see you tomorrow, please come the the Headmasters office to receive your timetable. Yours Sincerely Degrassi High School
"Cool, it's no big deal, they are just telling me to go to the Headteachers office tomorrow morning,"
"Okay kiddo, you going to bed now?" It was almost 10:30pm
"Yeah, night dad." She trudged back up the stairs and slumped into bed, thinking about what it would be like in this new school, being the new girl again, would this be the school that she would stay in?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

The next morning she got up, brushed her teeth, got dressed, did her hair got and got out of the door before her dad could get up, she walked slowly to catch the bus, not worried about the time, but worried about other things.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice sat in her room doing homework, it was the night of the dance but she didn't have a date, or a mask, or a dress so she couldn't go. There was a knock on her door, "Yes?" She called out and her dad walked in carrying a big, shallow box, "What's that?" She asked him,
"Open it," he handed the box to her, she began to open it and there sat a bright red dress with white jewels sewn on, it was stunning, "do you like it?" He asked,
"Oh my gosh dad I love it," her heart soared, then fell back down, "but I don't have a mask."
"Just take the dress out of the box and put it on, I'll be in the kitchen, don't forget those black heels that you have and some make-up, curl your hair as well!" He stood up and left, Alice went to her desk and began to do her make-up, she styled her hair and then went over to her dress, she took it out of the box and held it up, then she got undressed and slipped the dress over her head, she then put her black heels on and turned to the box again, it wasn't empty. In the bottom sat a black mask, she slipped it on and pushed it up onto her forehead, then she went down the stairs, he dad told her to get in the car and he drove her to the dance.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice arrived back home still feeling giddy, it was gone midnight so she crept up the stairs and into her bedroom so that she didn't wake her dad. She slipped out of the dress and into a vest and joggers, she wiped the make-up off her face and took her hair down, she then sat on her bed and thought the night over, then she picked up her guitar and began to play softly, she created a sweet tune that she kept going until the sun came up the next morning.

message 6: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 121 comments Friday 5:45

Charlie walk up to Alices house ready for his date. He swa wering his brand new outfit (http://www.google.com/imgres?q=zayn+1...), he took a deep breath and slowly rang the door bell. After a few seconds Alices dad answers, and Charlie is speechless.

message 7: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 121 comments Friday 5:45

Charlie walk up to Alices house ready for his date. He swa wering his brand new outfit (http://www.google.com/imgres?q=zayn+1...), he took a deep breath and slowly rang the door bell. After a few seconds Alices dad answers, and Charlie is speechless.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, hello," Alice's dad said before calling up the stairs, "Alice! Get your butt down here!"
Alice ran down the stairs in her dress ((view spoiler))
and tan cowgirl boot, she smiled when she saw Charlie.

message 9: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 121 comments "hey," he siad, "you look buetiful."

message 10: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 121 comments (my moms making me get off. srry. ill be on to night.)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You look handsome," she replied and turned to her dad, "bye, I'll be back at some point tonight." She kissed his cheek and walked out the door,
"Don't be to late," he called after her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, see ya))

message 13: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 121 comments They both got into his Corvette (http://www.detailshop.com/rides/7a87_...). He looks over and says to her, "were do you want to go?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry that I haven't commented, I've been quite busy))

"I don't mind, surprise me," she said with a cheeky smile.

message 15: by David (new)

David (spencer101) | 121 comments "Okay" he said with a smile.

(There going to the mall)