Who Could That Be at This Hour? (All the Wrong Questions, #1) Who Could That Be at This Hour? discussion

The Great Unknown

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I wan't answers!

Laura Frankie wrote: "I wan't answers!"

I know this is an old topic, but I completely agree! I just finished the book and was so excited to see that we may be getting more info on the Great Unknown! So it's actually a sea monster, the Bombinating Beast?

Can't wait for the next book and to see how it all ties in with a Series of Unfortunate Events.

Matthew Perry Frankie wrote: "I wan't answers!"

Haha, you won't get answers from Snicket, are you crazy? jk

Afterlight Matthew wrote: "Frankie wrote: "I wan't answers!"

Haha, you won't get answers from Snicket, are you crazy? jk"

Wait what Great Unknown? And do you guys know when the next book will come out? I'm so excited and I don't have any book to read right know.

message 5: by Laura (last edited Apr 19, 2014 04:13AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Laura Afterlight wrote: "And do you guys know when the next book will come out? I'm ..."

Afterlight, Book 3, "Shouldn't You Be in School?", comes out on September 30. So we still have a ways to go unfortunately!

Matthew Perry Afterlight wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Frankie wrote: "I wan't answers!"

Wait what Great Unknown? And do you guys know when the next book will come out? I'm ..."

The Great Unknown is a sea monster that appeared in Book 11, and possibly swallowed one the submarines.

Afterlight Laura wrote: "Afterlight wrote: "And do you guys know when the next book will come out? I'm ..."

Afterlight, Book 3, "Shouldn't You Be in School?", comes out on September 30. So we still have a..."

Wait book 3? I haven't even read book 2~ Sorry I'm so slow, but it's weird that I've never seen book 2 in any of the bookstores that I've been to.
BTW, the title of the third book sounds interesting, I can't wait!

Afterlight Matthew wrote: "Afterlight wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Frankie wrote: "I wan't answers!"

Wait what Great Unknown? And do you guys know when the next book ..."

Matthew wrote: "Afterlight wrote: "Matthew wrote: "Frankie wrote: "I wan't answers!"

Wait what Great Unknown? And do you guys know when the next book ..."

Ahhhhhhhh no wonder it sounds familiar. Sorry it's been a long time since I read Grim Grotto, I've been thinking to reread the whole series but hella I've been pretty busyyyyyy. TT

Callum Welch The great unknown always puzzled me. In fact, I remember being left clueless to so many things. The sugar bowl, the Great Unknown, whether or not the Quagmire triplets survived or not. I hope Mr Snicket reveals the truth in the final book. Somehow I seriously doubt it. After all, the excitement is in the mystery. The unanswered questions are what made A Series of Unfortunate Events such a great series.

message 10: by Drinkmoxie (new) - added it

Drinkmoxie Frankie wrote: "I wan't answers!"

Frankie wrote: "I wan't answers!"
u wont be anwsered until the last book comes out