Aussie Book Bloggers discussion

Book Related News > Armchair BEA

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (last edited May 29, 2012 05:33PM) (new)

Michael (knowledgelost) Being Australian blogger most of use won't be able to go to BEA (Book Expo of America) but we can all join in the fun with ArmchairBEA.

From their website;
If you're a book blogger who can't attend Book Expo America and the Book Blogger Convention in New York this June (June 4 - 8, 2012), you don't have to miss all the fun - this virtual convention is the place to be! Watch this space for all the news about daily blogging themes, discussions, giveaways and more!

http://www.armchairbea.com/

message 2: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) | 60 comments Thanks Michael! I will definitely tune into this to keep updated! :D

message 3: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) | 60 comments Almost all of the giveaways are for the US *grumpy face* Why do Americans think everything revolves around them....lol

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (ficthoughts) | 10 comments I did not realize how many book bloggers there are out there. And the variety too. I sort of just float around in the YA bloggersphere but I've found some fantastic blogs by lurking around Armchair BEA.

message 5: by Michael (new)

Michael (knowledgelost) I'm loving the amount of comments coming because of ArmchairBEA

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael (knowledgelost) How did people enjoy ArmchairBEA? I loved all the comments :)

message 7: by Sherri (new)

Sherri (fabledhattress) | 60 comments I haven't been able to check their site yet :(

message 8: by Anika (new)

Anika Claire (angelya) | 24 comments Even though the whole thing was rather US-centric, I enjoyed discovering new blogs :) Twitter was nuts for a week or so!

message 9: by Sally906 (new)

Sally906 Coming in late - I toured the blogs and left comments here and there - I enjoyed it - loved that there were prompts for you all to blog about. Tempted to get involved next year - not with give aways but just becoming part of the whole thing :)