Disney Fairies book lovers discussion

The Books

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Which one is your Favorite? Mine is Prilla and the butterfly lie.

message 2: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) I like A Masterpiece For Bess a lot to.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (Kitten_lover) | 6 comments Mod
My favorite one is Dulcie's taste of Magic, Its SO good, I also like Masterpice for Bess and Prilla and the butterfly lie, they are good!

message 4: by Megan (new)

As you can see, My book shelf it mostly Disney Fairies books!
lol

message 5: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) yep! (:

message 6: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) have you seen the movie Tinkerbell yet? Its great!

message 7: by Megan (new)

Yes, I have!

I know it's the best!

message 8: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Last night was my first cheer leading Practice, got my Pom-poms and uniform and stuff. The skort is SO short on my uniform, its crazy. But i think i will leave. Wait a sec, these is NOT on the subject....... Who was your favorite fairy in the movie, BESIDES Tink of course.

message 9: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Have you ever been to disneyfairies.com? i did and took a test to see what fairy i would be, i would be a Light fairy.

message 10: by Megan (new)

In the movie I like Rosetta and Fawn.

when I took the test I was a animal talent (Seems obvious, right, Concerning my Animal magazine).

message 11: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) yes, i was one question away from being a animal fairy, it depends on the day, light - animal, back and forth. Ha ha.

message 12: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) for x-mas my Mom gave me a little reading lamp that i can like attach to my bed, its a flower and in the middle the flower is Tinkerbell! It is cute! I put the little blue butterfly Jack ( a friend) gave me for x-mas in Tinks lap.

message 13: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) sorry i am leaving this group, i am just in to many groups and i only want to be in one or two! Sorry

message 14: by Megan (new)

That's fine.

message 15: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) I'm back. Sorry bout' that......

message 16: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Have you seen the new Tinkerbell movie?

message 17: by Megan (new)

Yes!!! It's THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) I watched it to. I liked it. =D

message 19: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliette614) | 3 comments My 6 year old loves these books!! She listens to them on her ipod, and I read them to her. She is obsessed with Prilla, who most people have never heard of!! Her favorite book is The Quest for the Egg. I love reading them to her, and I feel like we have our own little fairy world! She pretends to be a (fill in the blank) talent fairy when ever she is doing anything...she's a cooking talent fairy, then she's a cleaning talent fairy then she's a walking upthe stairs talent fairy. This series gave her a love of reading I will forever love. And the books are really good!! Anyone else have a little one who loves fairies (or like me an adult who has always loved fairies, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan!!)

message 20: by Juliette (new)

Juliette (juliette614) | 3 comments Hannah(JJ) wrote: "Have you seen the new Tinkerbell movie?"

The Pixie Hollow Games? My daughter wants to see it so much, I loved all of the other Tinkerbell movies!