Romance Series Lists discussion

Erotic (ACTIVE) > Bound Hearts - Lora Leigh (ACTIVE)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jenjn79 (last edited Oct 15, 2009 09:45AM) (new)

jenjn79 | 409 comments Mod
Bound Hearts - Lora Leigh

Summary: This is a series about a group of men who push the limits sexually with the women they love and who show them the ultimate pleasure of inviting a third into their bed.

1. Surrender (Ties That Bind anthology)
2. Submission (Submission and Seduction anthology)
3. Seduction (Submission and Seduction anthology)
4. Wicked Intent (Wicked Sacrifices anthology)
5. Sacrifice (Wicked Sacrifices anthology)
6. Embraced (Shameless Embraces anthology)
7. Shameless (Shameless Embraces anthology)
8. Forbidden Pleasure
9. Wicked Pleasure
10. Only Pleasure
11. Guilty Pleasure (Khalid / Marty) - 1/5/10
12. TBA (Sebastain / Alyssa) - future release

Lora Leigh

Surrender (Bound Hearts, #1) by Lora Leigh Submission (Bound Hearts, #2) by Lora Leigh Seduction (Bound Hearts, #3) by Lora Leigh Wicked Intent (Bound Hearts, #4) by Lora Leigh Sacrifice (Bound Hearts, #5) by Lora Leigh Embraced (Bound Hearts, #6) by Lora Leigh Shameless (Bound Hearts, #7) by Lora Leigh Forbidden Pleasure (Bound Hearts, #8) by Lora Leigh [image error] [image error] [image error]

Ties That Bind (Includes Bound Hearts, #1) by Jaid Black Submission & Seduction (Bound Hearts, #2 and #3) by Lora Leigh Wicked Sacrifice (Bound Hearts, #4 and #5) by Lora Leigh [image error]

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 4 comments Does anyone know if there is going to be an 11th book??

message 3: by jenjn79 (new)

Stephanie wrote: "Does anyone know if there is going to be an 11th book??"

Stephanie, I was trolling across LL's forum today and saw that the next book will apparently be Khalid's.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Can these be read out of order?

message 5: by jenjn79 (new)

I recommend reading them in order. There are a lot of continuing characters, references to past events, characters built up before they get their story, and whatnot. It would all make more sense reading them in order.

message 6: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish (last edited Apr 13, 2009 02:36PM) (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Thank you! I will use the list that was posted and then start. Hmm, though it says you can't get Ties That Bind anymore... any ideas how to get book 1?

message 7: by jenjn79 (new)

You're welcome!

I read books 1-7 as ebooks...which can all still be bought from the Ellora's Cave website.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Great, thank you so much...again :)

message 9: by Smiley35 (new)

Smiley35 | 2 comments Dangerous Pleasure should be added to the list. It's the story of Abram and Paige. It came out July 2011.

message 10: by Smiley35 (last edited Oct 10, 2012 10:04AM) (new)

Smiley35 | 2 comments Maria wrote: "I'm almost finish reading the series (I skipped book 10 because I can't find any free e-book/epub copy. HELP),
can anyone share where to download Only Pleasure for free, or where it can be read for..."

Have you tried your local city or county public library? I read the entire series through my library either hard copies or through e-books that I got through sites that came with my library membership and if you live within the city limits most memberships to city libraries are free or very low cost.
I am a member of my county, my city and the adjoining county libraries. They’re great and I can get most of the books I want as e-books right at home.