Hogwarts Roleplay discussion

Quidditch stuff (mooostly RP I) > Discussion (Quidditch thread)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne Kat (last edited Jan 16, 2009 08:29PM) (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) quidditch team roster has been moved to it's very own topic thread. this is now the discussion thread, so there's more room for both.

message 2: by Anne Kat (last edited Jan 07, 2009 08:03PM) (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) oh, and I could go through and delete every post except for the current listings and discussion, but I won't unless the majority is in favor.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in Ravenclaw

message 4: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) oh, opps. I keep thinking that you and Spark are in Gryffindor. No idea why... I'll fix it.

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 57 comments Mod
also the name is zkoa not zoka

message 6: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 57 comments Mod
who are the captains?

message 7: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) right, Zoka sounded too normal. Zkoa Zkoa... how do you say that, by the way?

WHO WANTS TO BE CAPTAIN OF THE RAVENCLAW TEAM?

1st person to answer gets it, unless you never log on, in which case please don't call it

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 10, 2009 12:46PM) (new)

I WANT TO BE THE CAPTAIN!!

message 9: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) Ok, Isabella is captain. Wait, you're new! I just realized that they wouldn't make a newbie captain... I guess if you were really, really good... idk, do you still want to be captain?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes

message 11: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) ok

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 10, 2009 02:05PM) (new)

How about the captain is in his 7th year at Hogwarts and I become the captain next year?

message 13: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) That works too. Then you would have a year of experience....

message 14: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) I'll put them on the NPC characters

message 15: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 57 comments Mod
You say Zkoa like Zuh-ko-uh, but really emphasize the second silible and go really fast on the first.

message 16: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) thanks. I was thinking something like that... but as I'm not sure I told you from my manga experience, I am awful with names. I still can't say most of those Japanese double-vowels right....

message 17: by Anne Kat (last edited Jan 16, 2009 08:28PM) (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) WHEN YOU SEE THE QUIDDITCH ROSTER HAS VANISHED, DO NOT PANIC, IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE THREAD CALLED "ROSTER" IN THE QUIDDITCH FOLDER!

...no duh, but still...

message 18: by Anne Kat (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) no one has posted on here in forever!! wow, weird. so, anyone wanna talk Quidditch?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you want to talke Quidditch

message 20: by Anne Kat (last edited Jan 28, 2009 03:05PM) (new)

Anne Kat (anne-kat) ...

hadn't gotten to that part yet...