Write your heart out(Rp too!) discussion

RP > Roleplay!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments RP here!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger looked around the forest, she had been bored for what seemed like hours.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo quickly ran up to Badger. "Badger, I caught us some food!" she called.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice!" Badger replied, "What is it?"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo quickly set down two rabbits and a thrush. "Will you skin them? We can use their fur for clothes."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, sure!" Badger pulled a pocketknife and began to skin them.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo started building a fire, scraping up rocks and picking up branches. "Sorry it took so long," she apologized, "that rabbit didn't want to get caught!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wouldn't either!" She joked

message 9: by мσση∂υѕт (last edited Jan 04, 2009 12:24PM) (new)

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo laughed. "True enough. But I told it that once I was finished with him, I would wear his skin to prove that he existed. And he slowed down a little bit!" she shook her head. "I love influencing animals through my head."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its a gift not many people have, could you go tan the skin to leather, ill cook" She still laughed.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo snorted. "I'm like, 95% sure that I'm the only one of my kind." she grabbed the skins. "Just because I burned the last meal doesn't mean I'm a bad cook!" she called over her shoulder.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Girl the only thing you can cook is water, and you've burned that twice!!!" She busted out laughing.

message 13: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) Mean while, at the spy HQ, Nora was looking through her profile. Her next mission was to spy on unusual people that have amazing skills.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo rolled her eyes. "Some people would consider that a talent!" she said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, the leathers on fire!!! You burned the thrush skin too???" Badger yelled, sure enough, the thrush skin was on fire.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo drew the skin out of the fire. "No, you blow it out, scrape off the burn marks, and you have a great shade of tan!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, but we need the fur too!" She yelled

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo shrugged. "Birds don't have fur. I won't do it to the rabbits though, don't worry!" suddenly, she tasted someone else's mind. Deciding not to cause a stir, she sent Badger a message through her mind. It was Badger, pretend nothing is different. But, I tasted someone else's mind, and I don't recognize it.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger looked worried at the sound of that

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo stared at her. I told you, don't look worried! Pretend that nothing is different! Echo tasted the air again. Whoever it is is to your right. Pretend nothing is up and go check it out!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nora!" She snarled

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo looked at her, confused. "Who?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nora, she's after us!!! Run!" Badger took off, taking Echo's hand, Badger spread her wings and took off, pulling Echo with her. "Don't look down!" She called

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo snickered. "Yeah right! And I can fly by myself!" she drew upon the strength of the creatures below her, and using their power, she forced herself into the sky.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger didn't let go, "You can't even cook water!" She yelled.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo rolled her eyes. "There's kind of a big difference, Badger. Besides, where are we going?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Goat Rocks" She replied

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo grinned. There was so much food on Goat Rocks.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Were here" Badger said

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo softly landed, and immediately took off in the direction of a goat.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger laughed, She hunts too much, she needs a break!She thought to herself.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo quickly returned, dragging a goat behind her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger shook her head, and quickly skinned the goat.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo shrugged. "Now we have more food!" she said cheerily.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger handed the skin to Echo, "Leave the fur" She laughed.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo rolled her eyes. "Duh!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go!" She nodded her head towards the rocks

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo quickly started building a fire, getting ready to warm herself while doing the only thing she could.

((I g2g in like 5-10 minutes))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments ((rp!))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments ((it's your turn!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger started shivering, but why?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

g2g

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments ((sob!))

Echo turned to her. "What's wrong?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger said nothing, her stare was on nothing, what happened????????????????????

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 42 comments Echo ran over to her. "What happened?!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"We must leave before daybreak, hurry, gather your things!!!" Badger was frantic

message 49: by Yui (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) "Hmmm" said Cheyenne. She heard what they were saying. She smiled and then breathed in. she closed her eyes and slowly opened her eyes again. she was now invisible.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cheyenne, get over here" Badger demanded, she knew she was there

« previous 1