Clique *Hearters* discussion

heyy

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna (thenamesanna) | 1 comments hey join my group.. the pretty committee
look it up

message 2: by Massie (last edited Aug 10, 2011 09:48AM) (new)

Massie Block (massiekurbean) Check out "The Clique" group on Goodreads.

BTW, this group didn't have a moderator. Is it inactive?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

No i dont thinks so...

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9 comments Mine is Massie too! I love her for taking control and being responsible and creative with anything she does that is just like me except I can't do anything that involves art except for painting which I love to do!
I am an awesome reader and learner. I love Kristen to because I love soccer it is my favorite sport on the other hand I am rich like Massie and I hate it because people always use me and I don't like that I have better clothes than some people at my school and I like to fit in which is kind of hard with my popping personality. Have any of you experienced this in your life at some point yet?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh Please, Kristen all the way! She has the status, the guys, good grades, and is a TOTAL athlete, like me!

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9 comments Well she is pretty cool I like them both I can't decide they both are like me and unique in their own ways.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

OOH OOH ME ME

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9 comments I haven't either I can't find it anywhere! It is so frustrating!

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 9 comments Yeah I have been looking like crazy. I even looked at netflix and they don't have it. I figured they would which would have been great but they don't have it. I am going to keep looking I can't give up!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Um... It does ruin the book, but only a little...