Movies We've Just Watched discussion

Horror > 1804

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (new)

Ed | 218 comments Mod
Just saw this movie...at first I thought it was a little slow...but definitely a creepy movie. I'll be thinking about this movie while in a hotel room. Good adaptation of a Stephen King short story

message 2: by Marc (new)

Marc (authorguy) | 325 comments Isn't it 1408?

message 3: by Ed (new)

Ed | 218 comments Mod
Yes...lol...1408

message 4: by Marc (new)

Marc (authorguy) | 325 comments I'd love to see that. Stephen King and John Cusack!

message 5: by Ed (new)

Ed | 218 comments Mod
It was good...very creepy and I liked the ending. I'll have to read the short story..have it reserved from the library. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

this was a good movie...

message 7: by Holli (new)

Holli I didn't like the ending of this movie...it was great up until that.

message 8: by Jill (last edited Feb 09, 2009 04:00PM) (new)

Jill (wanderingrogue) | 123 comments It was OK. I was a bit disappointed. I've seen much creepier King adaptations (I still have to watch some scenes from Pet Sematary through my fingers). I liked John Cusack's performance, though. He had to carry the entire film, as it was just him most of the time, and he did very well. Though, doesn't he always? ;)

If you want to see another interesting (and, I think, far creepier) film with Cusack, check out Identity. The ending's meh, but the build up is great.

message 9: by Holli (new)

Holli I loved Identity and do agree with you Jill. The ending wasn't all that great but the rest of the movie was really good I thought!

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna (lilfox) | 465 comments Love the movie 1408. Usually I don't watch such a movies.

message 11: by Maryse (new)

Maryse (belle_maryse) | 66 comments Creepy movie but I got bored towards the end. Cusack was good, though

message 12: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 862 comments I liked that movie