Twilight saga rox my sox!!! discussion

New Moon?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annaka (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:42AM) (new)

Annaka (lustzumreisen) What did you guys think of New Moon? Sad? romantic? Heartbreaking? Supenseful?

message 2: by Brielle (last edited Jan 05, 2009 03:30PM) (new)

Brielle (bbrox6713) | 8 comments Mod
new moon was dumb and i hated it.

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 14 comments i hated it when edward left! it was horrible. he's just like we're leavin and it broke bella's heart! :(

message 4: by Laurena (new)

Laurena The beginning kind of dragged on, but I really liked it when the story picked up. It was so sad when Edward left, I was close to tears, but I knew there were two more books coming out, and Meyer wouldn't get rid of one of the main characters. So I just waited patiently for Edward to come back.

message 5: by Caila (new)

Caila I was so sad when Edward left (I don't like Jacob.)But I understand why Stephanie put it in there, if not to add conflict and further more develop Jake's character it was to make Edward realize he cant handle being away from Bella cuz it puts her in more danger and for him to realize how much she loved him.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 14 comments I agree i don't like Jacob at all!!

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace (gracec09) I really didn't like New Moon either. I suppose it was because I didn't like it when Jacob seemed to have replaced a little bit of Edward. I spent the middle of the book looking forward to when Edward would come back. And when he finally came back, I realized that the reward was worth the wait.

message 8: by Annaka (new)

Annaka (lustzumreisen) it was my favorite of the first two. i liked jacob for the time edward was gone and was kinda mad @ edward for leaving bella but then in volterra i loved edward again and hated jake.

message 9: by Madi (new)

Madi | 9 comments It was my least favorite of the four. The middle was boring, but it did get much better. I do like Jacob though, he is cool.

message 10: by Madi (new)

Madi | 9 comments ya. it was good. i re-read it and it was much better the second time. i didnt like the sad parts before, but i didnt mind them this time.

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 14 comments that's because you knew that it would be okay! :)

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 14 comments the second time!

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 14 comments yepp! :)

message 14: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Absolutly!

message 15: by Madi (new)

Madi | 9 comments also i knew jacob wasnt going to steel away bella

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 14 comments yuppers :)

message 17: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Davis (gypsy_rose226yahoocom) | 5 comments I liked New Moon, but almost didn't get to finish it because I was so angry that Edward left! I liked that Jake was such a good friend despite his obvious crush. And, I liked Bella rescuing Edward for a change.

message 18: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Yeah, Bella getting to do the rescuing was a bonus in New Moon!!