Read 150+ Books a Year discussion

2009 > Zoe's Book List for '09

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I invited 59 people to join this group!

message 2: by Lisa (last edited Jan 03, 2009 09:11PM) (new)

Lisa Lewis (LisaLewis) Is the challenge to read 150 books, or more, in 2009? If so, I accept the challenge!

I have read two books to begin my list for 2009. They are:
1. Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
2. The Fire Within by Chris D'Lacey

Ms. L. :O)

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 2 comments k ill try

i already have another list for 300 books from october so ill just add the books from jan!

message 4: by Deb (new)

Deb I'll give it a try, it's one of the reasons I joined Goodreads until I could keep track of my reading.

Thanks for the invite zoe. :)

message 5: by Kittiya (new)

Kittiya | 61 comments Do you count Graphic novels?

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana  (Higura_Natume) | 2 comments if i did, id b passed 100 ;)

message 7: by Kittiya (new)

Kittiya | 61 comments LOL so that's a no right? I've only read two this year so far. But only put one of them on my list.

message 8: by Kittiya (last edited Jan 20, 2009 01:46AM) (new)

Kittiya | 61 comments - z o e - wrote: "i think they would count. =]"
Ok! Well that's good! I have a young daughter, I try to find the time to read. Sometimes it easier than others, but mostly it's sporadic. LOL I have lots of things I like to read but I know it's been a tough reading week when I'm reading a graphic novel & I'm only on the second page.

message 9: by Keta (new)

Keta (ketadiablo) Hi Zoe, THANKS so much for inviting me. I'm thrilled to be here amongst some serious readers. I would love for you to read Land of Falling Stars or Decadent Deceptions at my expense and do a review for your group. Both books have received excellent reviews here on Goodreads at other major review sites.

Decadent Deceptions was a Romance Writers of America Molly Contest finalist in 2008 and Land of Falling Stars is a best seller at Ravenous Romance.

Please e-mail me and let me know what book you would like me to send to you free. ketadiablo@yahoo.com.

I'd sure love to get one of them on your 2009 list of books to be read.

Namaste, Keta Diablo

Ask your readers to visit my web site http://www.ketadiablo.com. I give away free books every month if they enter my contest form.

message 10: by ♥ Indu (new)

♥ Indu   (ilovehavefun) | 1 comments lightning thief!!

message 11: by Kittiya (last edited May 08, 2009 01:05AM) (new)

Kittiya | 61 comments Zoe -takes 2 to go to war but only wrote: "1) If I have a Wicked Stepmother, where's my prince? by Mellisa Kantor"

I was wondering what you thought of this one? I have seen it on more than a few list.