Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Is this an author?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments D.E. Ed. Wood -- does anyone know who this is supposed to be? The "Ed." in the middle looks like "editor", but maybe it's a publisher...? The books look like a mismash.

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky (Beckyofthe19and9) I Googled it and came up with this, but I'm not sure how reliable or accurate that site is. I tried looking up the book title on Amazon and got something similar, but it wasn't exactly a match. Weird.

This Is Not The Michael You're Looking For | 949 comments My guess is that you're correct, it's an editor whose name was listed as

Wood, D.E., Ed.

but then had it get mashed up as Wood, D.E. Ed.

However, this is just a guess on my part, so I wouldn't change it unless someone is sure.

message 4: by jenjn79 (new)

jenjn79 | 565 comments I'm working on this one...the author appears to actually be Samuel E. Wood for the psych books.

message 5: by jenjn79 (last edited Jan 03, 2009 08:11PM) (new)

jenjn79 | 565 comments Okay...I cleaned up all those books listed as written by D.E. Ed. Wood. None had the right author, though all had authors with the last name of Wood. So that profile is now empty, and from what I can tell, there is no "D.E. Ed. Wood"...it's one of Amazon's phantom authors.

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 32979 comments Mod
Yup. And now he's gone.