Bella Swan Haters discussion

Why do we hate bella?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vivian (new)

Vivian sooo.....why do we hate bella? cuz she's got edward? jw...

message 2: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 10 comments jw?

message 3: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 10 comments cuz she made edward feel really bad in the third book!! in the end!! when the whole jacob thing!! god i HATE jacob!! and james says my friend next to me..:P

message 4: by Vivian (last edited Jan 04, 2009 05:01PM) (new)

Vivian lol. ok :)

message 5: by Vivian (new)

Vivian ((jk = just wondering...))

message 6: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 10 comments yea..thanks..are there any other people in this? or is it that no one else hates bella? :P so whats your reason for hating her?

message 7: by Vivian (new)

Vivian idk. i just kinda got invited to the group :P its kinda weird. you'd think all of us would hate bella, because she has edward, but we actually like her, cuz we want them to be together....strange...

message 8: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 10 comments hey yea thats SO true vivian!

message 9: by Vivian (new)

Vivian lol. where is everybody??? its just the 2 of us!

message 10: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 10 comments i dunno..everyone else loves her i think!

message 11: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 10 comments because...

1. she's so perfect
2. she complains
3. she can't just make decisions
4. she can't get over herself
5. she's needy

message 12: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 6 comments ummm ok what makes u think bella is perfect?

message 13: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 10 comments god, she's a mary-sue

she has no hardships, and when she does all she does is complain and take advantage of edward
YET stephenie makes this all look ok

and no one can say she wasn't FRICKIN PERFECT when she became a vampire
Oh wow! bella can do what took edward a whole century to learn! she's so awesome and perfect and like, born to be a vampire or something!

message 14: by Ruby (last edited Feb 15, 2009 12:22PM) (new)

Ruby | 6 comments uh, from my view that makes her life perfect. by no means her. i mean god, shes so fricken irritating. she cant make up her mind, shes flippen helpless, and shes always taken care of anyway. shes stupid, not her life or the ppl in it.

message 15: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 10 comments wait, im kinda confused: do you like bella or not Diana!

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel im not a huge fan of twilight, I am the editor of Twilight Abridged and I've seen Chapter 2 and it has a lot of Bella hating stuff. Chapter 1 has 12 pgs and so far only pg. 4 is out, they come out weekly, I suggest you check it out. Some of my twilight-loving friends love it so far.

message 18: by Diana (new)

Diana  (higura_natume) | 10 comments i don't

and bella may not be perfect, but i call her that because stephenie bends enough rules to make her seem that way

message 19: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 6 comments yeah meyer just pissed my off. personally....

message 20: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 10 comments yea..i agree with diana..

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I disliked Bella because(when i read TWILIGHT 4 yrs ago when i was a teenager my self)personally,i felt she was a bad & weak role model and TWILIGHT was a poor example of a teenage novel.