StEp PaReNtS discussion

step-mothers.....

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

my step mom.......well i love her i hate her all she does is take away my daddy from me and she doesnt even hang out with him she fights with him!!!!!!!! she is always snotty to me has a spoiled brat son and i love hiim but i hate him and tracey my step mom is soooooooooooooooooo rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i feel your pain!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

my step mom is so......i dont have any words to discribe her

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

im sorry :(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

good

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 10 comments Huh!! Finally I can say all the evil my step mom is! Jokeing! My step isn't that bad. She was really nice and tried to be my friend. But sadly that relationship didn't last. Their marriage lasted about 6 months.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 10 comments Vicky (the fun goth chick-FANPIRE) wrote: "my step mom and my mom are spoiled controling jerks w/ no heart and don't when enough is enough"

I'm sorry about that! I hope you are okay! Sometimes parents dont' realize how marrying again effects us!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 10 comments IK! I felt it too! Just hang in.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 10 comments Yeah! When my dad married my new step I just told myself that's As long as he's happy, I am too! Sometimes I felt left out, but he looked happy. He just changed.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 10 comments parents were matched by people they would love forever and ever.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 10 comments Did your dad change in anyway?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont have a stepmother but my cousin does and she's nice and gets along with my cousin....most of the time.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

my step mother is wicked and evil!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 10 comments Really?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yes really she is a spoiled brat who doesnt give a sh!t about me!!!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 10 comments Yikes! Sounds like a nightmarex100!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i promise....its worse! i have a step bro from freakin hell hes so spoiled i wanna kill him!!!!!!!!!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 10 comments Is he nice to you?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

hes upsested wit me!

message 20: by Daisy (new)

Daisy I'm sorry! My step-mom SUCKS!! I hate her!