kids only [ no grownups] discussion

group

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Simone (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

Simone (blueeyedtoad) | 14 comments Mod
should i make this group private?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't think it really matters.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hi whats the group about

message 4: by Simone (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

Simone (blueeyedtoad) | 14 comments Mod
anything

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

really...???????

message 6: by Mrs.Butter (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

Mrs.Butter (mrlicorice) | 34 comments COOL! I'm herererererere now So lets PARTY MON.:P

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i am here to mwahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahahhahhahahah o and aiden was right sophie

message 8: by Mrs.Butter (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Mrs.Butter (mrlicorice) | 34 comments oh no come on! and plus whats ur plomblem cal??? Aiden treats you so badly and cals you bad names, why are you still friends with him? H ealways say things like well I may be bad but not as bad as cal or michael D!!!!!! OMG and you getting Julia's pants messed up was just plain mean and roung. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?????

message 9: by tracy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

tracy  | 39 comments im scared

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

gosh sophie what a mouth full of words and I KNOW WHY DID U DO THAT I HEARD A ABOUT IT IN SPOTLIGHT ANTI YOU KNOW WHAT CLUB. POOP YOU!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Sabrina (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Sabrina | 2 comments I like the group!

message 12: by Mrs.Butter (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Mrs.Butter (mrlicorice) | 34 comments yea, thanks annabel! POOP YOU STINKIN MEANIE! PLus Aiden, Cal and Michael D. started an ANTI HANNAH CLUB. (SOOO DUMB I KNOW RIGHT??) And they put markers on the seats and so hannah's pants would get messed up and Julia sat down on it and ruined her pants. Sorry both Simone and I was talking to her when I wrote this i did not mean any harm.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

not you sophie BIG FAT UGLY CAL IS POOP

message 14: by tracy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

tracy  | 39 comments you know dani joined the anti hannah club but for a reason to tell hannah what they were going to do to her

message 15: by Aiden (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:15PM) (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments hello its me aiden, thanks for keeping updates about me and cal and mike and demos, i really liked how you spread the stupidest rumors about me and cal. but dont stop, keep going, i would like to read more.

message 16: by Aiden (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:15PM) (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments oh and just so you know, cal is one of my best friends

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

cal is a nincompoop but hes okay a lot of the time.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

for all those who don't know, i broke my arm yesterday.

message 19: by Aiden (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:16PM) (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments yah, sorry about that, cal told me about that, and then i heard theat you had a really bid ski trip and you would not be able to ski. good luck making one hand sandwichis!

message 20: by Aiden (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:16PM) (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments i dont get it, why does everybody hate cal? and why does evry body hate me? actually i can get the answer to that question by myself.
im not going to tell you what really happend becuase i know that some group of 5th grade losers would just start some more bogas rumors, dont worrie dolan, this is school related issues.

message 21: by tracy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:16PM) (new)

tracy  | 39 comments why do you guys have to fight be nice be nice good pupies good puppies stay stay no fighting no fighting!!!!!!!!Lets talk about some thing different like um...... good stuff im friends with all of you so you should all be friends too. I just wanna make this super long so im just saying things blah blah blah that wasnt meant for any one i love all of you ok not like that like friends and thats what we should be geese bye well not bye but ya know.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

sophie im friends with julia and that was micheal( who is a ass) and aiden NOT MEE!!!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

DANNY RATTED ON US I AM GOING TO KILL HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Aiden (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:17PM) (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments just so you know mike d is not an ass. and i feel really bad for getting markers on the seats, and mike says the same. but none of you know why im angry at yoiu know who, but if all of you are just going to call me and my friends bad name i say fine, but i tryed to be nice! so bye!

message 25: by Lennon Boy 482 (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Lennon Boy 482 i did not!!!11

message 26: by Lennon Boy 482 (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Lennon Boy 482 PHBBT

message 27: by Aiden (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments actuay danny, i have pure proof

message 28: by Lennon Boy 482 (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:19PM) (new)

Lennon Boy 482 i cant
:(

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

well no body should be cursing! i agree with natalie everybody be friends! cal i thought micheal d was your friend? whats so bad about hannah? is she in this group? i think i'll invite her because im evil, and then she'll see everything. sorry cal! oh by the way i ditto abby C brown rules!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

hannahs a member i just found out but no comments i think she jioned and then never looked at it again i'll email her.

message 31: by Aiden (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments we quit the anti h club a week ago for your info

message 32: by Zoab (new)

Zoab Kapoor Um... guys? What are you talking about?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

um... i don't know who you are, but we're talking about stuff going on at their school.

message 34: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 yeah, so if you could please leave ;)

message 35: by Aiden (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments DANNY, DONT BE RUDE!!!!!!! Zoab, what school do you go to/?

message 36: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 39 comments its alright i love all of you guys very much and i am not weird

message 37: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 39 comments lets all be friends and no more markers on desks and on julias jeans

message 38: by Aiden (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments whatever, i have my reasons but m not trying to unfair.itsv not my fualt that demos, cal, mikedislike you. and i dont get what the fuss is. it doesnt really matter to me. im just trying to be friends woith almost everybdy i know.

message 39: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 39 comments whoa like, love? all three? whoa exuse me

message 40: by Zoab (new)

Zoab Kapoor I go to the Canadian International School. What about you guys?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

um... i go to ms104 and they all go to ps116. we live in NEW YORK CITY! who invited you?

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 14, 2007 04:41AM) (new)

your welcome hannah!

message 43: by Aiden (new)

Aiden (aidengberglund) | 47 comments WHAT EVER!!!!!!!!!! I DONT REALLY CARE OF WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME ANYMORE!!!! OR ANY OF MY FRIENDSSS!!!! AND I SAID (ITS NOT MY FUALT THAT DEMOS, MIKE, AND CAL DISLIKE YOU)!!!!!!!!!IM GOING TO QUIT THIS GROUP!!!HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!!!!!

message 44: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 39 comments god what is all of youre problems why do you hate hannah besisdes youre mad because hannah broke up w/ you getting mad is soooooooooooooo imature geez.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

cant we just all be friends?
stop fighting?
whats wrong with hannah?

message 47: by Simone (new)

Simone | 19 comments dolan u go to beruk?!
my bro goes there!!!
cool
souind like a good school but im also thinking bout clinton

message 48: by Simone (last edited Dec 16, 2007 08:28AM) (new)

Simone | 19 comments H HI HIH IHI IH

message 49: by tracy (new)

tracy  | 39 comments you guys are so weird why does cal and demos and mike hate hannah she didnt do anything

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i go to baruch. its cool. i wouldnt advise clinton.

cal demos + mike hate hannah for no reason, it seems. tell them they're all ridiculous. seriously.

« previous 1 3