joe bros suck!!!!! discussion

why the jonas bros suck...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jenn (new)

Jenn because they just do! i hate any "singer" the is endorced by disney! i hope the jonas bros and miley all suffer a slow and painful death!!!!

wow i am really mean....oh well, @_@

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

message 2: by Christa (new)

Christa | 4 comments yeah that was a little harsh...but seriously they are total posers. and they have the most annoying whiny voices. *shudder*

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn omg i know! the jonas bros make my ears bleed thats how bad the r!

message 4: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Just saying their name sends shudders down my spine. And NOT THE GOOD KIND, either.

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lmao, exactly!

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn like, i normally dont mind when ppl like music that is different from stuff i like, but when ppl tell me they like the joe bros, im just like 'omg! ur one of THEM!!!!!' jonas bros must DIE!!!!!!!

hmm..now, where did i put my torch and pitchfork????

@_@

message 7: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) It's okay, I have a few extra that you could borrow.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i have 5 steak knifes any takers???

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

and they r total posers i hate all disney singers if walt disney was still alive he would neva let these ppl b on disney!

message 10: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I KNOW! Disney is supposed to be cartoons for kids, inspiring them to "follow their dreams". Not inspire kids to "go out there and become gay and goth and listen to retarded songs".

message 11: by Jenn (new)

Jenn exactly spuddy! and btw, thnx jacobblackfanatic, i think i lost mine......lol

@_@

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

and ya know what else!!! we get all the crudy cartoons r parents got all the good ones smurfs, tom & jerry, and other stuff but we have the clone wars, and all the asian cartoons EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! and pokeymon ewwwww!!!! no good stuff theres like no more good cartoons anymore!!!

message 13: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Jenn wrote: "exactly spuddy! and btw, thnx jacobblackfanatic, i think i lost mine......lol

@_@"

What's with the "@_@" at the ending of all of your messages?

message 14: by Jenn (new)

Jenn its a weird lil smiley, idk, i like it, lol! i do it after almost everything!

@_@

message 15: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Do you do it when you talk!?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

o stop!

message 17: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Stop what?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

idk im just goofin off

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

chola...i hate the joe bros...

message 20: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 4 comments i hate them cause they think they can sing but they cant. i had nothing better to do so i started to watch camp rock adn when they started to sing "play my music" i started wondering how the audiences ear werent bleeding, cause mine were so i turned them off like the crap that they are

message 21: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Spuddy wrote: "and ya know what else!!! we get all the crudy cartoons r parents got all the good ones smurfs, tom & jerry, and other stuff but we have the clone wars, and all the asian cartoons EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! a..."

We get Boomerang. It's a channel that has all those old cartoons. And the best part is, PRACTICALLY NO COMMERCIALS! It's AWESOME! But you can only get it if you have Comcast.

message 22: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 4 comments thats cool.

message 23: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 4 comments i just watch all the old cartoons on youtube.

message 24: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Maggie wrote: "i hate them cause they think they can sing but they cant. i had nothing better to do so i started to watch camp rock adn when they started to sing "play my music" i started wondering how the audien..."

I KNOW! I made my little brother to turn it off on the premiere night. My ears were bleeding and I was UPSTAIRS!

message 25: by Maggie (new)

Maggie  I. | 4 comments ouch! i know. everyone at my school hates them and we rewrite their songs to the point where it is like "i hate myslef caue im stupid" type thing

message 26: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Heh heh. That's funny.

You know that Katy Perry song "I Kissed A Girl"? Well me and one of my guy-friends re-wrote it.

"I kicked a squirrel and I liked it.
I kicked a squirrel just to try it.
I kicked a squirrel and I liked it.
I hope the chipmunks don't mind it.
I kicked a squirrel and I liked it.
It did a triple-backflip."

Pretty cool, huh?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. thats funny

message 28: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, hilarious!
btw, jacobblackfanatic, u get boomerang if u have direct tv too, not just comcast.

message 29: by Christa (new)

Christa | 4 comments Jacob Black Fanatic wrote: "Heh heh. That's funny.

You know that Katy Perry song "I Kissed A Girl"? Well me and one of my guy-friends re-wrote it.

"I kicked a squirrel and I liked it.
I kicked a squirrel just to try it.
I ..."

you and "one of your guy friends" did not write it i believe it was just "guy friend" you couldn't think up any genius thing like that.

message 30: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, aw be nice christa!

@_@

message 31: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Christa wrote: "you and "one of your guy friends" did not write it i believe it was just "guy friend" you couldn't think up any genius thing like that."

YOU LIE! Kristian came up with the "I kicked a squirrel" part. I came up with the rest. MWA HA HA! MWA HA HA HA HA!

message 32: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 33: by Jenn (new)

Jenn hey guys to let u know, theres a new poll for this group

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob Black Fanatic wrote: "Spuddy wrote: "and ya know what else!!! we get all the crudy cartoons r parents got all the good ones smurfs, tom & jerry, and other stuff but we have the clone wars, and all the asian cartoons EWW..."

i cant my parents blocked it grrrrrr

message 35: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

i love boomarange

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

y r we talkin bout boomerang?/?

message 38: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i hate boomerang....AND THE JONAS BROTHERS! AND HANNAH/MILEY! AND ANYONE AND ANYBODY FROM HSM!!!!! THOSE PEOPLE HAVE MJOR ISSUES! WHAT KINDA HIGH SKOOL RANDOMLY BURSTS INTO SONG AND DANCE?!? I MEAN, C'MON!

ok, im gonna end this rant now...

@_@

message 39: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Jenn wrote: "ok, im gonna end this rant now..."

THANK you!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree with Jenn...and Jacob Black fanatic....

message 41: by Christa (new)

Christa | 4 comments :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

^_^

message 43: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Jacob Black Fanatic wrote: "Jenn wrote: "ok, im gonna end this rant now..."

THANK you!

"

lol, r u thanking me for the rant, or ending the rant?

@_@

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

chola...

message 45: by Christa (new)

Christa | 4 comments maybe both, Jenn.

message 46: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Jenn wrote: "lol, r u thanking me for the rant, or ending the rant?"

Christa wrote: "maybe both, Jenn."

Yeah. I'm thanking you for both.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

huh what?

message 48: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) At lest TRY to keep up, Spuddy.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

im queit slow

message 50: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

@_@

« previous 1