Writers Wanted!!! discussion

1 view
HELLO ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:03PM) (new)

Kat (aliceinlove) | 32 comments Mod
Hi all members of this group! This group is brand new but I'm excited for it and the writing. First I was wondering if anyone had an idea for a short story they would like to write, or collab with. Or if anyone would like a review of their writing.

But most of all I would like to say HI!!!! and i can't wait to start reading the amazing writing that goes on here

message 2: by Frank (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

Frank (BARD) | 9 comments Hi there,

Just joined Goodreads. I write a variety of genres and operate a small online E-publishing company-trashedcatpubs.com

While I am working on my third novel, I also do lots of short stories (one Antho: ORPHANED EPICS).

Look forward to discussing and reviewing...

~Frank

message 3: by Kat (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:07PM) (new)

YAY COFFEE!!!!!! well that and brownies help me write. hehe

message 4: by Kat (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:07PM) (new)

That's great i'm thrilled to have you here then. If you would like I have a few short stories and poetry on my profile if you would like to review.
Also do you have any of your work on your profile that you would be fine with if it were to be reviewed? I would like to read something if you have anything you'd like me to.

message 5: by Frank (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Frank (BARD) | 9 comments Read some of your stuff Koneko. Not bad. Now all I have to do is figure out how to post a review...(Like I said-computer challenged)LOL

~Frank

message 6: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:16PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Hello Everyone!!

I am a poet. I have a book on amazon.com and it is my first. It is called "My Written Thoughts". I have a few novel ideas and plan to start doing research for one of them after my Fall 07 College term is over. I do have some writing posted up here on good reads. Feel free to check them out and please tell me what you think. I'm a feedback junkie :). Thanks for starting this group Koneko.

message 7: by Kat (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:17PM) (new)

XD no problem i love having this up and i am a feed back junkie too. It's great to have you here

message 8: by Chelsea (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Chelsea | 1 comments I love to write - in fact I do it all the time when I'm supposed to be paying attention to other things. I'm so happy to find other people who are willing to read my stuff and critique it in an unbiased manner.

I write fiction (always), romance, fantasy, and lately some suspense. I have a few things posted at www.fictionpress.com under the pen name "Late March" and I love it when people review. As soon as I get some stuff up here, I'd love some of those motivating, addicting things that writers love!

message 9: by chris (new)

chris cole (death) | 1 comments um...I have a story that I would like to be reviewed, if you guys have the time it would be cool if you could read the first chapter and tell me what you think. I'm not that good at writeing so I dont know if its any good. so go have a look and be honest about it.

message 10: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 1 comments Hey everyone, like some of you, I am new to goodreads. I am a social worker who is in the process of applying for grad school, where I plan on majoring in creative writing. I am excited to meet all of you and bounce ideas back and forth!

message 11: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (robin10hood) hey y'all. i'm not up to novels yet, just short stories here and there. but eventually, i will be published. mostly right now, i'm working on developing the skills.
any tips would be very welcome