The New England Immortals discussion

Book 1 - Believe > cover for Believe

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.L. (new)

E.L. (ELeighanne) | 21 comments Mod
Like it or no? Been thinking about having a new one made but not sure. For the paper copies there will definetly be a different one just not sure what just yet. Something simular or no? Ideas?

message 2: by E.L. (new)

Yea I didn't think it would transfer well. I would be glad to have some ideas. I've been looking around and trying to get some ideas but honestly I have no clue lol I loved the cover for yours (as well as the story so I was more than happy to review).

Mrs. Northman Not that Sookie girl :) Not that Sookie girl :) (supernaturalmom3) | 4 comments I think black wings (raised) that are kinds glowy (like white) around the edges would be pretty. Idk I like the cover on the ebook but I would probably do something different for paper.

message 4: by E.L. (new)

Okay, does anyone know how to load pics in the feed? I'm totally not tech savy lol

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) I use photobucket...first I download the picture there, and then photo bucket makes you a html code for each picture you have then I copy the html code into this area and it works lol

message 6: by E.L. (new)

ok I can't make up my mind what I want to change the cover image to. I have a couple ideas but can't decide. Any suggestions?

Master Melvin M.  Lusterio (AionHeaven) | 3 comments E.L. wrote: "ok I can't make up my mind what I want to change the cover image to. I have a couple ideas but can't decide. Any suggestions?"

You can pick good images at msn.com, they're excellent for you!

unread topics | mark unread