European Royalty discussion

History Group Reads > Far Pavilions Help

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (ohmagichour) | 181 comments Hey all - I'd love to start the group read folders, but I haven't gotten my book yet due to holiday madness. Can someone who has gotten the book either start the folders or let me know what some good divisions are for setting up the folders?

Thanks!
-emily

message 2: by Misfit (last edited Jan 03, 2009 10:12AM) (new)

Misfit | 696 comments I never did figure out how you mods were able to break the books down :) Let's see what I can come up with:

Ash, Sita and their early years at Gulkote (I think that's what the kingdom is called - I'll double check and get back with you when next I return to the PC)

Ash's school years in England, Belinda and the wedding to the Rana of Bithor

Ash's return to Bithor, the suttee and the return to Mardan and the Guides

Afghanistan

message 3: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments My book just shipped yesterday, so I'm not much help! I tried looking at Amazon's "look inside" the book, but it's acting weird for some reason and won't bring up the table of contents. My book's coming from Albany though, so I should have it soon.

message 4: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 696 comments FYI, there's at least seven "books" within this book, so I don't know if you want to use those to break it down.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (ohmagichour) | 181 comments Mifit, we usually just break down by normal book breakdown (so, like the 7 books within the book). So that we don't have too many different chats going on, we might combine and do the first 2 books, next 2 books, and last 3 books in this instance.

message 6: by Misfit (last edited Jan 04, 2009 06:13AM) (new)

Misfit | 696 comments Here you go,

1. The Twig is Bent
2. Belinda
3. World out of Time
4. Bithor
5. Paradise of Fools
6. Juli
7. My Brother Jonathan
8. The Land of Cain

message 7: by Sara W (last edited Jan 06, 2009 04:59PM) (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments My book should be here tonight (it shipped to my husband's office and I think it arrived). I'll get the threads up if he remembers to bring it home.