Debate discussion

Non-debating discussions (SA) > I is so sad.....

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments I IS SO SAD!!!BECAUSE ITS 2:25am and me and Mimi and Jojo said we were gunna all stay up BUT THEY FELL ASLEEP!!! SO NOW IM ALL ALONE!!!! And my fone is dead so i cant text and no ones on facebook--Speaking of facebook wh has one?--And im really exited for tomorrow BUT TIME GOES SO SLOW!!!

WAAAAAAA!!!

message 2: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments So sorry. I'm on. For now. I can't stay up too late cuz I've got stuff to do tomorrow, and I just can't do it without sleep. That and I'd probably get grounded, even though this is MY room.

message 3: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol, i has insomnia (Aka boredom)

message 4: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments Lol. Who doesn't. If their was one Vampiric thing I could do, it would be the NO sleep thing. I think sleeping is a waste, even though I can't go more than a day or two (if I'm lucky) without it.

message 5: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Totally, its 8 hours of your life that you just spend lying in a bed. Talk about LAZY.

What time is it werever youhail from?

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie | 35 comments i have a facebook :D

message 7: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments I used to have a myspace, but my dad didn't want me to have one, so he blocked the site. Not cool.

message 8: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments I had a myspace but my mom made me delete it because i added her and all of her friends and then posted some stupid fw message about condams. Haha

But facebook is awesome

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie | 35 comments yeah i love facebook :]

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (court617) i'm: myfacesterless, no myspace, no facebook, no friendster..

message 11: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol, im sorrry

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Nope, don't have any at the moment.
The only time I used MySpace was when I logged onto someone else's and did the free karaoke XD

message 13: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments Lol. Free Karaoke? That's original. I don't hear that one all the time. I've heard of logging on to someone else's to send prank messages or frame them for something, but not to enjoy some free karaoke...

message 14: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments I logged into my friends email and read all of the emails and even replied ot some. It was FUN.

message 15: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments I don't, but only because my dad's religious about that stuff. He locks are compies down so tight, National Security couldn't hack 'em.

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Actually, when I did my FREE KARAOKE I was doing it in front of the person who's account it was. So I didn't do anything illegal, thanks so much.

message 17: by Kenny (new)

Kenny (KjamesMobile) | 905 comments Lol. Sure... JK

message 18: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments haha

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments What, I'm innocent, INNOCENT I TELL YOU!!!

message 20: by Lela (new)

Lela | 167 comments DON'T BE SAD!!!!! IT'S DEPRESSING!!!!! IT'S BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!!! BE HAPPY!!!! =)

message 21: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Okay!

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Yeah, smile until it hurts!
=D =D =D =D =D =D =D
*OMG my face is stuck!*

message 23: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Ouchies

message 24: by Lela (new)

Lela | 167 comments poor emma...or wait...is that a good think?

message 25: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments i dunno

message 26: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments Chandani wrote: "I logged into my friends email and read all of the emails and even replied ot some. It was FUN."

i logged into my sister's goodreads account and insulted myself (meaning, at the time, herself...)
to some of her friends... ;/ other than that, i couldn.t think of what to do at the time... i should have changed her "about me" to "i iz a goat" or something...

message 27: by Lela (new)

Lela | 167 comments SAD! You're poor sister...

message 28: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments ah, she's the epitamy of all evil, so she didn't mind... she was just depressed that i thought of it first...

message 29: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol

message 30: by Lela (new)

Lela | 167 comments Talk about evil...

message 31: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments i just was, duh ...

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Evil siblings!!!!

message 33: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments haha, yup... you know any?

message 34: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments I have 7 of em.