Star Wars #1 Fans discussion

Star Wars:The Clone Wars

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments Anything about the T.V. series

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The T.V. series is awesome. I don't know why they didn't make it before Revenge of the Sith, because it provide ssome startling insight to the characters.

message 3: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments They are going to have a season 2 right? With clones wearing Phase II armor I suppose?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

They are definitely having a season 2. Probably around late September.

message 5: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments Awesome. Can't wait to see the invasion of coruscant by the Separatists. Seeing it in the animated clone wars was amazing. Seeing it in the CGI clone wars would be spectacular.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I doubt they would re-do that...it's already been done!

message 7: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments Yeah but it's so good that everyone wants to see it again! Come on. Even you should agree that you want to see that again in better graphics.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, I do admit. Today's episode was really good. It had a lot on the people of Ryolth, and developed the Clone personalities towards non-clones well. One of the best so far.

message 9: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 25 comments I saw the latest episode too... cant wait for the next one...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too...MACE WINDU!!! WOOT!!!

message 11: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments That was an awesome episode! I hope that The Clone Wars goes beyond to season 2. I really want to see what happens to Ashoka and Rex during Order 66 and how the clones built the Empire.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be some good episodes. I want to see one with Plo Koon and Kit Fisto, as well as finding out what happens to Ahsoka.

message 13: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments I still don't like it how episode III ended with all of the clones obeying order 66. I think George Lucas just rushed the episode.

message 14: by Austin (last edited Mar 07, 2009 02:05PM) (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments I don't think they would show Ashoka dying. I mean, it would too harsh for Anakin. Anakin would be losing his mother, his wife, and his little sister (Ashoka). Rex could of killed her. Probably Ashoka would go into exile like Shaak Ti and after hearing of Darth Vader, she would cry and cry and die of grief. Ok maybe that's too much

As for Rex, he may have died during duty. Or maybe instead of obeying Order 66, he would in fact shoot his men down to save Ashoka instead of killing her.

message 15: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments I would also love to see Null Arcs and Commandos resisting Order 66 in one episode. That would really show the personalities of the clones in The Clone Wars!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be a very interesting show. The Nulls have to portect Kal Skirata from the other clones!

message 17: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 25 comments Im gonna write a book about rogue ARC troopers during order 66 one of these days...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin wrote: "Anything about the T.V. series"

hm... it was ok....

message 19: by Ewok117 (new)

Ewok117 (Who has a cooler username than you) | 25 comments How's this for a title?
"ARC Trooper: A Mind, A Soul, A Gun."
Or maybe this?
"A Rogue Trooper's Conscience"
Any ideas are appreciated!

message 20: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments The first one sounds cool.

I hope they do show ARCs in the series.

message 21: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments Yeah. Dave Filoni.

message 22: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments Well, Season 3 was released and they did have ARCs and Shaak Ti as well!

message 23: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments Anyone else watch "ARC Troopers"?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I did

message 25: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments Why the heck do they kill off 99? I liked that guy.

message 26: by Captain Rex (last edited Oct 01, 2010 03:56PM) (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments Is it me, or does all of the Twi'leks have French accents?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked that episode but I hated the new one that happened last friday

I also liked 99

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with you know that i think about it all of the twileks do have french accents

message 29: by Austin (new)

Austin (501stLegionnaire) | 41 comments I expected ARC's to be the "best of the best" in the GAR. And they just so happened to be killed off easily. And the title of "ARC trooper" is earned? I thought that ARC troopers were specifically made.

message 30: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments How come three clones, a handicap, and a bunch of cadets take down like, 20 Aqua Droids?

message 31: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Hamlet (potterman201) | 154 comments Austin wrote: "I expected ARC's to be the "best of the best" in the GAR. And they just so happened to be killed off easily. And the title of "ARC trooper" is earned? I thought that ARC troopers were specifically ..."

I think's i't because Jango's DNA is spread so thin (since he's dead,) that it's hard to tell which ones are ARC troopers and which ones aren't so they test them. Just a theory.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Right argreed just like ordo and all his brothers they don't die easily

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

deleted user wrote: "The T.V. series is awesome. I don't know why they didn't make it before Revenge of the Sith, because it provide ssome startling insight to the characters." They did make it before the revenge of the sith

message 34: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments Why doesn't the Separatists make more droidekas? They're much more useful than battle droids.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

because they cost more credits

message 36: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments All of the Nemodians sound funny.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Agreed

message 38: by Captain Rex (last edited Oct 07, 2010 01:08PM) (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments Here's an pretty good Clone Wars parody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTwu2X...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

That is a really funny video:)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

No idea

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Noah wrote: "Captain Rex wrote: "How come Chewbacca's not in Clone Wars?"

He is but the Animated Series left him out. It shows him in the 2nd movie during the clone wars"
When?

message 42: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Hamlet (potterman201) | 154 comments It doesn't just in episode 3 at the end of the clone wars on kashyyk. The reason he's not in the clone wars is because I don't think the wookies really got involved until the sepratists attacked

message 43: by Captain Rex (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments I know he's in the Clone Wars, I was just asking why he wasn't in the TV show!

Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 56 comments Hey guys! I'm back, what happened while I was gone. (Had to go and have surgery, fun stuff!)

Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 56 comments That sound is sooo creepy!!

Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 56 comments Is Nichts viel the name of the song or something different?

message 48: by Captain Rex (last edited Oct 17, 2010 06:29PM) (new)

Captain Rex | 255 comments Are the Mandalorians supposed to be the British?
(They have a prime minister, a duchess, and they all have British accents.)
Also, Nichts viel means nothing much in German.

Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 56 comments Maybe they are modeled after the british culture.

Redwallcrazy- My God is Healer, Awesome in Power! (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 56 comments Have you seen the newest episode for Mandolor?

« previous 1 3