:D :D Music! :D :D discussion

Miley/Hannah

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (Bella) Okay...
One of Miley's CDs has one side that is just HM and the other side is MC, now i don't know about you, but the only thing i see a difference in is the hair. So why would she be Mc and Hm? Does she have split personality?

message 2: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments Idk. hannah is more suitable for little kids. miley is more suitable for teens. i like her hair and she shouldn't be 2 people. it's a waste of time and she never has miley concerts. its funny how her initials are mc because there is an mc hammer. hopefully she will quit being hannah montana and just be miley. miley is better than hannah any day. i didn't like the song let's do this by hannah. what does she want us to do in that song?

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (Bella) oh, never heard of it. lol. yeah i like miley's songs better, i think that the only song i like by her is 7 things, which is probably the only one that everyone else likes!

message 4: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (last edited Jan 04, 2009 05:15PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 32 comments Yah, because it talks about your ex and it's pretty funny. I like only one song by her, but it's not 7 Things. It's called Good and Broken.

message 5: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments Ive never listened to good and broken. I like 7 things and fly on the wall.

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 32 comments Fly On The Wall is so true. She got that one right-on.

message 7: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 75 comments yea

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 32 comments Or whoever wrote it.

♥{Miranda!®}♥  (Bella) really... i hate fly on the wall. The lyrics are okay but the music is cheesy!